11//

(Wooooh two chapters in one day)

Chapter 11:

My wide eyes stared at the man.
"What? How did you--"

"Your eyes." He mumbled out unexpectedly. "Your arrogant eyes and stance, Right away I knew it was you...Madara-hime."

I felt offended. Arrogant eyes and stance? But most of all - did I hear wrong? 

Madara-hime?  That left a bitter taste in my tongue despite not even saying a word.

"Madara-sama." I tried to correct - who's a hime?

His eyes showed confusion. "Pardon?"

"It's Madara-sama, not Madara-hime."

Suddenly a smile rose on the man's lips. "But Madara-hime, you're the only daughter of the main branch, therefore you are a princess."

I cringed.

Princess? Me? Madara?

I, a princess?

What kind of princess? Princess of 'I will kill you for saying that' clan? Princess of 'Say no more bullshit' clan?

"I am no princess." I spat out. "And I will never be a princess." I said sternly.

"You're being quite the drama queen, Madara-hime."

"A queen?" I laughed sarcastically. "Then get down on your knees - that's how it works, right?" After shaking my head, I turned around, ready to exit the scene. But I was taken off guard when the man actually went down on his knees.

I stared at him as if he had nine heads instead of one. Was this man normal? "Are you insane!? Do you have a screw loose in your head? Stand!"

He gave me a smile, but it looked like he had no plans to get up. This man was completely insane. He had to be.

"Get up. Is this how the generation of Uchiha's are like today? Easily getting down on their knees and submitting? A Uchiha holds his head up high - so what do you think you're doing?" Just looking at this man made me feel frustrated - especially since he paid my words no heed. "Still not getting up? Fine you got my attention, I know you have something to say, so out with it."

He lowered his head until his forehead reached the ground. "Help me Madara-hime, and if you ever need help I will be the one to first aid your call."

My eye twitched. Wasn't this a bit too dramatic? My current attitude didn't fit this mood, perhaps I should also be dramatic? But I wasn't the dramatic type, I didn't like to drag things on - did I have a choice now though? I have a feeling that if I don't settle things now he'd be a leech sticking to me in the future.

How do I get rid of a crazy man? In the few seconds that passed, I was trying to formulate a plan. Should I act insane as well?

"My fellow knight!" I exclaim with a fake gasp as I held onto his shoulder. "I have heeded your divine calling." I outstretched my arm dramatically. "If there shall be a time where you are in deep trouble I will shower you with fertility and wealth! I will be your hero!" I raised my arm to the heavens. "If even the heavens abandon you only I would open my gates for you!"

- What kind of bullshit was I even spouting?

I peeked an eye at him to see his reaction.

Contrary to my expectations, he looked happy and surprised. "Really?"

I scoffed. "Of course not, just how pathetic are you to ask help from a child who is not even older than five... A girl at that." Like that I proceeded to leave.

"Madara-hime! Please help me!"

My eyes locked with his.

"You disappoint me, how about first try to help yourself without depending on others? Don't come looking for me again."

Another ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara