unedited 22//

Chapter 22:

"I've always been wondering, Asuna, how is Madara handling her days?"

"Oh, erm haha."

I overheard my mother and her friend talking outside as I headed towards the kitchen. Stopping in my tracks, I hid behind a wall and raised an eyebrow.

My days?

I heard my mother sigh dramatically. "She still doesn't have hers yet, I'm starting to worry, Motoko."

"At that age, and still...she doesn't have it?"

"She doesn't have it." Mother stated.
"A late bloomer...perhaps?" She whispered.

I don't have what exactly? A family heirloom? A family dango shop? Just what exactly?

I bit my lip, what do women experience that men do not?

My eyes widened.
Ahhh I---

I don't know.

I mean, I do know, it's just that it is at the tip of my tongue, I'm so close to figuring out what they meant, but...I just cant find the right word...the right image.

I yawned and stretched my arms, whether or not the thing they're worrying about is good or not, I do not give a damn.

As of now, I am completely well, surely whatever they're worrying about won't really deal a big hole in my life.

When I heard my stomach growl I sighed and remembered the main reason why I wanted to enter the kitchen.

Food.

This day wasn't starting out great for me, I woke up with stomach cramps and for the past few hours I've been having extreme mood changes.

Am I sick? No. I shook my head, I've only been having stomach cramps, but I don't have fever, nor do I feel very weak.

Just what exactly is happening today?

With a few steps I entered the kitchen and came face to face with my mother and her friend.

"Mother, is there any---"

"Dango?"

"Ah, no. Potato." I said as I bit my inner cheek, for the first time in a very long time, I've started to crave something other than dango.

I swear, the things that are happening to me is just at the tip of my tongue, I remember studying this in my past lifetime when we were learning how to properly take care of women and how to understand them.

...Not like I actually diligently listened, but I'm sure I could remember some parts..

Mother gave me a look of shock.
"P-Potato? Since when did you start choosing potato over dango?"

"....Since now?" As much as I love my mother, I was starting to get annoyed, her...daughter, was standing here being starved, and she had the audacity to just gape at me?

I frowned.

And then my mind traveled back to the man that stole my lips yesterday and for the millionth time today, I groaned. Why is he suddenly appearing? Can't he just go away?

I'd rather see Hashirama.

As mother handed me a peeled potato--at last, I munched on it, only to receive the urge to get to the restroom just a few seconds after I had digested it.

"You hvwah gwaff tho bwe gehhing me." I said with a full mouth.

In a rush, I threw the potato and ran towards the nearest comfort room...

And then it hit me as I saw the red stains on my clothes.

My eyes widened in horror.
No...it can't be....

I had to see it to believe it.
But as I saw the sight, I was left in a state of horror and shock as everything started to piece itself together.

P-Periods.