unedited 18//

Chapter 18:

I felt better now, the only difference in my life was now there were alot of guards watching me 24/7.

I don't really get why they need to do this, those senju's may have caught me once, but never again.

Last time I was too careless.

If they try to ambush me again, the one that would die is them.

Estes has also been following me around lately just like---I sighed,

Now.

"Estes, didn't I tell you that if anyone would dare to attack me, their life would endby my hand?" I said in annoyance as I turned around, facing the tall Uchiha.

"But last time you almost di--"

"I was merely caught off guard, that's all, but I assure you that it will never happen again." I cut off, my hand unsunconsciously touching my back remembering the markings.

Never again.

Just like what they say, You learn from your mistakes. My eyes hardened as I clenched my fist.

To let them do this to me---They will pay.

It doesn't matter if the masterminds are dead, I will kill everyone that was linked to this operation.

Everyone.

_________

With my hair up high in a ponytail, wearing male clothing, I sighed as I looked in the mirror.

I just need a break from all these guards, even for just a few hours. Watching me every single second is starting to get extremely uncomfortable.

Not like it wasn't already uncomfortable.

I turned around and saw the copy of myself I created just a little while back, it winked at me.

"You--" I said as I pointed to the copy. "Will pretend to be asleep."

This time I pointed to myself. "And I will get some alone time."

In response all I got was a salute, but that was all I needed.

______

I'm worried

Hours passed by, but the one I've actually been waiting to see did not come.

I chewed on a random leaf as I continued to stay in the same spot wondering..if he'd  ever come.

Not like we've planned to meet, but everytime I decide to sneak outside he's there.

Hashirama.

I still continued to munch on leaves, not minding the terrible taste, or what could be on it, it all didn't matter right now.

The one that mattered right now was Hashirama.

I continued to wait.

And wait

And wait.

__

I came back the next day.

But the results were the same as before.

I of course continued to wait, there were so any things I had to tell him, so many questions I wanted to ask.

Even when I keep coming back doing the  same routine.

Even when I came when the sky came up. Or when I waited until the sky turned dark.

Hashirama was nowhere to be seen.