Part 2

(Your POV)
While Dracula was mumbling random things about you and this boy named Marcus you grew a little bored so you started checking out the old clothes in the closet. " wow look at these awesome costumes" you whispered in awe " costume" Dracula said and smiled as he took your bag " ummm sir please be careful with my bag all of my stuff is in there" "it will be right here" Dracula said while holding onto your bag " I know just be careful" you added while rubbing your arm.
*************time skip*************
You walked out of the closet with Dracula holding you by the shoulders you were wearing a black and red Dracula outfit and your hair was styled into a (what ever hairstyle you want). And you where wearing black eye liner and fake vampire teeth complete with pale face paint on your face and ruby red lip stick on your lips you looked very beautiful you could literally pass for a real vampire. A lot of monsters had there eyes on you and you blushed looking at there flirtatious looks " wow everyone looks awesome tonight you guys must love Halloween" you said with a huge smile on your face till you realized that you where heading towards the door " wait are we leaving?" You asked. You where about two meters from the spinning glass doors till " bonjour Monsieur Dracula" a voice said " not now Quasimodo" Dracula said while hiding you behind his back. You couldn't hear quite what they where saying but you heard Quasimodo yell "human!". You jumped at his loud voice and you accidentally bumped into someone " oh I am so sorry" you apologized " it's ok" a voice said you looked up and realized that it was a skeleton and your hand was through its rib cage you screeched in terror and took your hand out of the rib cage and ran around screeching in fear as you kept bumping into random but real monsters. You bumped into a witch and her magical broom went haywire and took you you along with it flying and swirling and flipping around the hotel as a instinct you clung onto the broom stick for dear life and hoped that you had a safe landing.
(Marcus's POV)
" Marcus honey we got so worried about you when you left we thought you got lost out there" my auntie Wanda said while holding her tummy and her paw holding onto my hand while I helped her down the stairs "no I don't get why I left the humans are so boring" I said glumly while giving my aunt Wanda a comforting smile. Before I could say something else I heard someone screaming " watch out" but I got pushed of the stairs by something and I landed on the ground " ow" I mumbled to myself " oh Marcus are you alright son" my dad said while rushing over to me. " yeah I think so what was that" I asked while rubbing my head " ouch that hurt" I heard a sweet voice say " who's that?" I asked while trying to look around my dads cape because it was clear that he was trying to hide someone. " oh that is no body" I groaned and looked behind his cape and said " seriously dad I am not stupid" I looked around his cape and I caught a glimpse of a girl, I grabbed her cape gently and I looked at her. She had the most beautiful face and (e/c) orbs and sticky (h/l) (h/c) hair. I felt like I was zapped by lighting 'did I just find my zing' " wait he's your dad ?" The beautiful girl asked while walking out from behind of my dad. " yeah Dracula's son everyone freaks out at first" I said while smirking at her and she blushed darker " wait Dracula!" She asked again in shock " alright we need to go" my dad said while taking the girl and running up to his room.