Part 8

(Your POV )
" oh you did it this time you caused nothing but chaos in the hotel you even made my son not listen to me anymore" Dracula complained to me while dragging me out of the hotel by my cape. I had to admit I was getting annoyed by his constant Bickering about Marcus not listening to him or making me responsible about the hotels chaos. " ugh or maybe you don't listen to Marcus in the first place on what he wanted he's growing up and second how do I know that your just jealous that people are actually having fun here". I snapped while glaring at Dracula with an annoyed look, Dracula let me go and looked at me dead in the eyes " I INVENTED FUN now listen" Dracula states while hiding half of his face in his cape and he held onto my chin to make sure I was looking at him straight in the eyes. " you will never see my son again now you will forget this place and the monsters you met now go away an never return" Dracula said while his eyes glowed light red and he started to hypnotize me but it wasn't working. " wait never return to the hotel and how could I forget all of my new friends" I asked surprisingly " what your supposed to forget the hotel I used my magic to erase your mind I looked straight into your eyes". I thought for a second and I realized something " maybe it's the eye contacts that you gave me to make my eyes look more brighter" I said while pointing to my eye contacts then an idea popped into my head " I can take them out if you want it will only take a little bit" I said while smirking and going to take them out " NO NO NO fingers away from the eye balls"!! Dracula yelled with caused you to stop and laugh at him. " ENOUGH now you leave this place and never come back if you tell anyone about the existence of this place I will hunt you down and suck every ounce of blood out of your body till you look like an inflated whoopee cushion" Dracula threatens while glaring at me me and him shared an uncomfortable staring contest till Dracula said coldly " now be gone" and Dracula flew off leaving you in a spooky graveyard. I started walking around the graveyard and mumbled nonsense to myself and kicked rocks, I sat myself on a gravestone and I took off my cape and I let it pool to the ground leaving my soft (s/c) shoulders exposed to the chilly wind. I left out a shaky sigh and resisted the urge to cry, a hush of wind blew behind me and fingerless gloved hands wrapped around my waist and the mysterious persons chest pressed against my back, a soft cold hand left my waist and moved some of my hair off my shoulder and neck, a pair of soft lips brushed against the skin of my neck and continued up to my ear. The strangers opened their mouth and they started breathing shallowly in my ear and let their fangs ghost over the shell of my ear. I placed my hand on the persons cheek with my back still facing them their cheek was warm but soft I ghosted my fingers down their cheek to their jawline and I traced in softly, the person moved all of my hair to my left shoulder and their lips moved to the back of my neck their fangs ghosted down my neck I let out a small hum in pleasure. I felt their hands grip my hips and turn me around to face them I gasped when I realized that Is was Marcus his eyes where half lidded and his hands wrapped around my waist, as I result I wrapped my legs around his hips and brought him closer to me " please never leave me I need you in my life (y/n) I don't care what my dad says he can't keep me here forever" Marcus whispered to you while placing his forehead on mine. I blushed at his sweet words and I placed my hands on his cheeks and I leaned forward and I mushed his soft lips in mine.
(Marcus's POV)
She's kissing me she's actually kissing the kiss felt like heaven I placed my hands on her (small/big/medium) thighs and messaged them Gently which caused her to moan and smush her lips harder onto mine. I broke the kiss and left me and her panting I gently stroked her cheeks " before we go any further I would like to show you something" I whispered while helping her off the gravestone and leading her into a cave that looked like a person screaming.
********(time skip)***************
I helped (y/n) out of the chimney as she gazed at the beautiful view from the roof " wow it's so beautiful up here"    y/n) whispered in amazement " not as beautiful as you " I whispered to her and sat beside her on the roof " so what is Hawifi like" I asked while looking at her " oh you mean Hawaii that place is amazing I just went to a music festival there it's really warm but beautiful there" (y/n) said while looking up at the starts " but did they threaten you and pull out their torches and pitchforks and stuff garlic bread in you're face" I asked in a panicky tone. " no no no of course not sure some people can be rude but you are only 117 once right you have to live it" (y/n) said to me while looking into my eyes " wow look at that beautiful sun rise" (y/n) marvelled at the suns beauty. "Watch  out (y/n) the sun can hurt you ow" I said while pushing her out of the way but being burned in the process. " oh I am sorry you haven't seen a sun rise have you" (y/n) asked while talking me behind the chimney so we where in a shadow " here watch" (y/n) said while smiling at the gorgeous sunrise. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on the top of her head and I looked at the beautiful sunrise " woah this is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen" I whispered dreamingly and started to step back so the sun couldn't burn any of us.
************(time skip)*******
I walked with (y/n) back to my room so we could hang out, I opened the door for her and she stepped into my room and looked at it in awe I gently closed to door and I sat on my coffin shaped bed and watched her look around my room.