Part 14

(Quick A/N please check out the one love by my friend darkhood2004)

(Y/n) pov

We ran out to the woods to see Denis flying through the air turning into a bat a mouse even using his super strength. I smiled with excitement but I noticed bat demons surrounded us snarling at us with saliva dripping from their fangs. I smirked with Marcus and I grabbed a bat and said " let's kick some bat" I said while rushing off to the demon bats charging them and full on judo kicking them and throwing vicious swings and punches.

(Marcus's pov)
I started punching and knocking out more of the demon bats and using my levitation powers to smash bricks on their head to knock them out cold. I looked over at (y/n) and everything seemed to be in slow motion her beating up the bats with her punches and kicks with her (h/l) (h/c) locks flying in the wind. I blushed at her beauty as I grabbed a bat and put him in a choke hold.

My grandpa Vlad sent away the demons as Denis went over to my dad showing him his new powers, I looked over at (y/n) and we came close to eachother and she both said " I love you~" and I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her ruffly while dipping her. Making her leg shots up and her gorgeous cheeks light up a bright red I pulled away slightly to see her blushing face " I am gonna drink the red from those pretty pink cheeks of yours baby" I kissed her again and helped her stand up on her wobbly legs. " mommy, daddy I have powers since I am a monster can we stay here?" Denis asked while floating " I don't see why not" I said while kissing his forehead and kissing (y/n) again.

"By the way isn't it somebody's birthday?" (Y/n) asked as she spun Denis around "let's make this the best party ever!!!!" I cheered
(Time skip)

The dance floor was lit up in lights as everyone danced to the loud energetic music till one song came on and I took (y/n) hand and spun her to the middle of the dance floor and I held her waist close. As I stared into her sparkling (e/c) orbs with a devilish but with effectuation. I moved with her perfectly matching the slow beat to the music but still had some sort of life to the lyrics, I looked at her cheeks light up red as I felt her heart beat against my chest the scent on her blood intoxicated me and I kissed her soft lips as we continued moving to the music. I gently twirled her around while giving her the same serious but seductive look just something about her made me just feel love struck once again.

After the song was over the meter height cake came out and Lit up with a hundred candles with a big five at the top. Denis smiles as we sang happy birthday and he blew out his candles smiling through his little gap in his teeth. After socializing with him and everything else my dad took him to bed and I took (y/n) to the roof as I held her in a tight hug and I caressed her cheek smiling as I kissed her deeply " I love you my zing" I whispered in her ear " I love you too" she whispered and I kissed her deeply as My fangs graze against her Delicate lips. " you have thirty seconds to run before I catch you" I whispered while nibbling in her ear softly " and if you catch me" she says hole running " oh you will find out" I snickered as I ran after her ' holy rabies I love this woman'.

( end of movie 2 I will start the third don't worry 😉 Marcus isn't leaving you he still wants to see his girl and he always will ❤️).