Part 9

(Your POV)
I sat on Marcus's bed with only the lamp light on his head placed on my lap we talked about are likes and dislikes thing we do and things we don't do. It almost seemed like we were meant to be together " (y/n) it seems like your the only one who gets me, my own dad doesn't understand me he thinks that I am a fragile doll and I can't step outside of the hotel without him being literally two feet away from me I love him he's my dad but it's just hard to stay sane with him obsessing with my safety". Marcus said looking up at me " have you tried talking to him and telling him how you feel like I get your problem he's just scared of letting go Marcus a lot of parents are and some parents don't know how to give their kids freedom" I stated while fiddling with his soft ebony locks. My hands gently moved from his hair to his face I gently grazed my fingers over his eye lids and his button nose then I gently grazed my thumb over his gentle pale lips. Marcus let out a shallow sigh of relaxation when I traced his perfect jaw with my finger tips then I gently moved to his neck and I gently brushed my fingers over his Adam's apple and to the crook of his neck Marcus let out a hum in pleasure. I slowly took off his black and red vest that went over his shirt and gently placed it on the ground.
(Marcus's POV)
I felt (y/n) take off my vest that was over top my grey short sleeved dress shirt, I felt her undo the buttons on my dress shirt her warm soft hands ran down my collar bone and chest, my breath hitches when she traces my toned stomach and down to my hips. I opened my eyes slowly to see (y/n)s beautiful shining (e/c) orbs piercing my soul, I took off my fingerless gloves and gently and I cupped her soft (s/c) cheeks. (Y/n) came closer to me her minty breath fanned over my face, her (l/c) lips gently brushes against mine I broke the sweet kiss and sat up and smashed my lips against hers. I pushed her down on my bed not breaking the kiss, I felt her hands slowly take off my shirt and throw it across the room. I moved my lips to her neck And left butterfly kissed on her neck up to her ear " let me take you away from this place so we can be together" I whispered in (y/n)s ear which caused goosebumps to form on her arms " what about your dad he won't let us and he needs you here and your friends will miss you" (y/n) whispered in my ear. " I know but we can always visit I just want to spend my life with you" I whisper in her ear and started to nibble on her ear lobe (y/n) whimpered when my fangs pinched her ear. But I found myself going further I kissed down her neck down to her collar bone I sucked hickeys on her collar bone and neck which make (y/n) squeal and moan. I reattached my lips to her now swollen lips, I made my nails grown and I gently grazed my now sharp nails up her thigh and ran them up her thigh till i reached her dress and I gently pressed my nail on her dress which caused the fabric to tare I dragged my nails up her dress, causing more of the fabric to rip.
(Your POV)
Marcus slowly cut open my vampire dress so my (f/c) lace bra and matching underwear was showing in embarrassment I grabbed a blanket to cover myself " wait! please I am sorry I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, you are truly a beautiful monster (y/n)". Marcus whispered softly making me feeling better about myself from Marcus's soft words I took off the blanket revealing my (cup size) breast that were covered by my bra and the rest of my half naked body. Marcus smiled at me and started to kiss my tummy and thighs.
(Marcus's POV)
(Y/n) let out beautiful gasps and moans when I kissed her beautiful thighs, I moved up to her hip and started to kiss her hip, I moved the waist line of her underwear down so It exposed more of her hips and her crotch. I kissed the new skin that was exposed to me and I nipped the skin at her womb area " oh Marcus" she moaned I smirked and I grazed my fangs over her hip and up her sides " m-Marcus" (y/n) whispered while moaning " yes" I whispered answering her while kissing up the valley of her breasts that was still covered by her bra that made her moan softly in my ear. I felt her soft hands cup my face and she kissed me deeply, her nails gently ran through my hair while I moved my mouth to her neck and left kisses and hickeys in her neck, (y/n) panted and whimpered , I fiddled with her bra strap while resting my head on her (cup/size) sized breasts. Her gentle fingers ran through my hair while leaving kisses on my forehead and the crown of my head "Marcus I have to go your dad will" (y/n) whispered which boiled my anger and sadness " NO! I will not let you leave me please (y/n) I need you in my life please I am begging you don't leave me" I whispered hugging her tightly. I felt (y/n) shiver in my grasp " your cold here wear my shirt" I said softly, I dressed her in my shirt that was a little to big for her and it reached to her mid thigh. I buttoned up the buttons when I was about to do up the collar I ran my hand gently down to (y/n)s cleavage and I felt her beating heart against my hand, her hands touched my hand and kept my hand on her beating heart " I won't leave you Marcus" she whispered softly