Chapter Two

( Dracs pov)

I constantly scrolled through monster dating apps looking at profiles of mummies, witches, werewolves and neither of them I clicked with. " Siri I would like to meet someone" I said while holding my phone close to my face hopefully till it chimes. " I understand you wanna eat dim sum" my phones robotic voice replied. " NO I would like to meet someone I am lonely" I mumbled hearing my phone chime telling me more nonsense. I groaned and swiped through more profile pictures till I accidentally pressed call on a random witch profile to reveal a old grumpy witch with hundreds of cats.

( Marcus's pov)

I walked up to my dads room to only hear his voice trying to yell Over a old woman's voice. I listened for a second but it was hard to tell what they were doing or talking about. I opened the door to only see him automatically close his phone. " dad what were you doing?" I asked curiously while walking up to him. My dad put his phone in his pocket and said " oh nothing son just scrolling through my phone and cleaning the attic it's very dusty". My dad said with a non convincing smile. " dad I noticed you've been acting weird and I know why......you need a vacation or some time off since your so busy with the hotel you barley have time for denis and since.....since mom you've never been outside the hotel". I said with a slightly saddened voice. " Marcus there's no need to worry about me I am fine....now go and enjoy your night and give (y/n) and Denis a hug and kiss for me I must return to my work". My dad said while dusting some barrels.

I left the room and went into me and (y/n)s room to see Denis already asleep with Johnny sleeping beside him with a book in him hands still open. I smiled and properly tucked Denis in and put Johnny on the couch with a blanket over him till he shifted into a almost gymnastic position. I laughed slightly and put on my pjs and snuck into me and (y/n)s bed room to see her watching some tv. " hey sweetie" she said softly giving me a sweet smile " you know you didn't have to wait up for me babe you could've slept" I said softly while crawling into bed. " I know but I wanted to say goodnight properly" she whispered and kisses my lips softly making my heart flutter.

I laid my head on her chest while she ran her fingers through my hair " babe I am worried for my dad he's been acting weird I thinks should spend some time with him outside of the hotel for once". I said softly while kissing her collarbone " that would be nice. But where would we go there's not exactly much going on in Transylvania". (Y/n) said while looking at the tv watching the commercial. I looked up to see the tv advertise a huge cruise ship with monsters walking on board at the Bermuda Triangle. " that's it we can take him and Denis and everyone on a cruise and relax for once!". I said while smiling excited. " that's an amazing idea Marcus this will be so much fun!" (Y/n) cheered. I excitedly grabbed her face and kissed her passionately and whispered " you stay here I will book us in!" I said while grabbing my phone and note pad.

(Y/n)s pov

I sat there smiling thinking about this amazing cruise and how fun it will be to have some time wit Denis and Marcus. But it's also nice to have some alone time with Marcus since Denis was born and Marcus is now Co owner of the hotel and me helping out to and looking after Denis we've seen less and less of each other. So this will be amazing for us 'I just hope Drac will be okay with it' I thought to myself. 'Nah he will love it..... right?'.