Part 5

(Y/n)s POV
I was rocking back and forth in the rocking chair while humming to the baby it's been 9 months and the baby can come anytime soon Marcus was ecstatic I swear he checked on me every five minutes but who can blame him it's his first ever baby. I stood up from the walking chair and walked into me and Marcus's room and laid on our bed and placed a part of headphones on my stomach and played 'no one by Alicia keys'. The babies kicking soon calmed down and I had a chance to close my eyes and get some sleep.
(Mini time skip)
I woke up in terrible pain, I slowly sat up and I noticed that my thighs and legs were wet "oh no my water broke" I waited out in pain while clutching my stomach. I weakly walked over to my phone and dialed Dracula's number " Drac help me the BABY IS COMING" I wailed into the phone pain spreading through my body " okay okay (y/n) lay down on the bed take deep breaths I will get the doctor we will be right there" Dracula said softly. I gently laid myself and I took off my pants because this baby is coming and they are not waiting any longer, soon Marcus and Dracula rushed into the room with the doctor. Marcus held onto my hand and petted my hair trying to soothe me and reassure that I will be alright, Dracula also held onto my other hand while I squeezed it tightly I am pretty sure that it turned purple. I Let go it a high pitched scream and clasped onto Marcus and Dracula's hand my mind became fuzzy and the small sound of a baby crying and Dracula and Marcus saying faintly " its a boy" I smiled softly and my eyes started to close and the sound of Marcus crying out my name echoed through my mind.
********* time skip******************
After it felt like forever I opened my eyes to see that I was in me and Marcus's room the bedsheets covered in blood and my skin white as a ghost, I slowly turned my head to see Marcus holding our beautiful baby boy wrapped in a fluffy blue blanket and his hair covered with a white toque coverings is head while wearing a white onesie. " m-Marcus what happened?" I asked through my ruff chapped lips, Marcus smiled at me and wiped a tear from his eye and walked towards me with our beautiful son in his arms. " you fainted from blood loss, I thought we lost you" Marcus said in a crackly voice " do you want to hold our son" Marcus asked with a gentle smile painted on his face. I looked at our little bundle of joy and nodded smiling widely, Marcus gently placed our son in my arms while I looked at him. He has my nose and ears and my (h/c) and my (s/c) skin and Marcus's eyes and eye shape he even had Marcus's charming face. " he's so beautiful" I whispered while kissing our sons little forehead " we still have to name him honey" Marcus said softly stroking my cheek gently. " what about Denis?" I asked while looking at our baby boy. " Denis I like it, it suits him I love it" Marcus whispered kisses me softly " where is your dad?" I asked softly " he held Denis for a long time he is just telling everyone that he's born and that your fine and he's a grandpa" Marcus said while rolling his eyes and smiled. " awww that's so cute" I giggled while stroking Denis's chubby cheek with my finger, " thank you (y/n)" Marcus whispered while kissing my head " wha do you mean thank you?" I asked looking up at Marcus with my eyebrow raised. " thank you from marrying me and being the best thing in my life and bringing our Denis to the world" Marcus said softly while kissing me " aww I love you Marcus" I whispered stroking his cheek " I love you to (y/n) my beautiful wife" Marcus said softly looking down at Denis while he slept peacefully in my arms.