Part 11

(Y/n)s pov

I felt tears fall from when I taped one of the boxes shut with the tape roller, i don't want to leave the hotel or Dracula or anyone. I rested my forehead on the full box in front of me, I felt tears escape my eyes as I sobbed quietly so denis couldn't hear me. I soon felt little arms hug me from behind and rested their head on my back, I looked behind me to see denis hugging me to comfort me " don't cry mommy" denis said softly. I smiled sadly while I turned around and hugged him tightly " mommy are we leaving because I am not a monster" denis mumbled into my neck. " no baby that's not the reason it's just gown up stuff" I whispered while petting his (h/c) locks " but we are going to have your birthday party here my family is coming along with crazy uncle Johnny" I said softly while kissing denis's nose " but what about grandpa drac he's going to be all alone". Denis said sadly " daddy promised that we will visit and we can video chat and we will call him every night I promise" I said softly while hooking my pinky around Denis's little pinky finger.
*************(time skip)**********
I was sitting at my makeup table fixing my silky (h/c) hair into a big but a little bit of a messy bun with a black rose in it. I smiled at my reflection and put some black widow red lipstick to match my red dress, " am I in the right room"? Marcus said teasingly while walking up to me "you look handsome" I said softly while kissing his soft black lips. Marcus was dressed in a red dress shirt with a black tie along with some black jeans " thank you but you look truly magnificent" Marcus whispered while kissing my neck inhaling my scent. "Marcus sweetie we have to go to the dinner denis is waiting for us" I whispered while kissing his cheek " okay my black rose" Marcus whispered. We walked hand in hand down the hallway to be in the dining room with my family and Marcus's father Dracula, Marcus sat beside me holding my hand " so Marcus have you been looking after my cousin" Johnny asked while colouring a Batman colouring page with denis. " of course I have Johnny she's the love of my life" Marcus said softly with a slight giggle in his voice " so Marcus have you ever considered wearing something not always so gothic or not banging my daughter at a young age". My mom snapped while stabbing her food with a fork which caused me to shoot a glare at her " oh umm miss (l/n) there are kids present and I don't feel comfortable sharing that". Marcus said with a nervous tone while clearing his throat signalling Johnny to cover denis's ears " exactly mom so let's just not talk about it" I said softly " oh Marcus I never asked how did you loose your mom" my mom said with a stupid smirk on her face. " she was killed by angry humans" Marcus said glumly " oh really so why did you marry a human than" "MOM" I cut her off while slamming my hands on the table. " Johnny please take denis into his room and watch some cartoons with him" I said softly " of course cuz come on denis" Johnny said while taking denis to his room. " miss (l/n) that wasn't really necessary" Dracula said slightly peed off considering that he knows about my past and what that vial snake did. " so besides your dad do you have any family members maybe a ghost" my mom said sassily " actually no there is my grandpa vlad he's coming to denis's birthday party". Marcus said while kissing my hand " ah yes of course.........and it will be a masked party" Dracula said even though he seemed to be on edge about something. " umm okay we weren't originally planning that but sure dad" Marcus said a bit confused while raising his glass and so did everyone else.
*********(time skip)************
After the dinner I walked into me and Marcus's room, I growled and kicked of my heels in frustration and sat on the bed crossing my arms in a irritated manner. " I hate her Marcus I hate her and everyone in my family except Johnny he's the only person who actually cared about me when my mom was being a heartless UGH". I growled " hey look calm down I am here now she's gone you don't even have to talk to her tomorrow besides knowing her for so little she probably won't even come tomorrow since she seems better impulsive and full of it". Marcus said soothingly while petting my hair " you are stronger than her (y/n) you had to deal with her your whole life and if I were you it would've taken every force for me not to punch her out". Marcus jokes while kissing me softly causing me to laugh " your right besides I have you and denis and drac now and everyone at the hotel, you and and denis and everyone are the best". I smiled while hugging Marcus " I love you my black rose" Marcus said softly " I love you to my dark prince".

CHALLENGE
Hi everyone it's me sorry for the shorter chapter but I have a idea we can have a little contest/ challenge if you artists out there want to make me a male spider man OC and send their drawing to me. They can be shipped with my OC and I will do a art piece on them, I will make sure that your character will be credited and I will not copy right claim it.
So here are the rules
- who ever wins be a good sport to them and don't harass or hurt their feelings
- the character must be original and can't be copied from someone else
- they can be female as well
- this is a collab and I will make sure you get a shout out and the credit will go to you I promise
- who wins will have a chapter dedicated to them from what ever of my series also can have a x reader I will make for them with any person they want an x reader with also I will make a series with your character with mine and you will get a shout out on Wattpad on my Bio. The contest starts today and ends on the end of March

GOOD LUCK !!!! (P.s who ever is doing the challenge text the <3 on the comments page) on this chapter