Names

(Marcus's POV)
It's been 5 months and (y/n) and me were very excited for the baby and it could show up any day now but I was worried for (y/n) she's been in a lot of pain in her back and her cravings are through the roof but I just couldn't help but worry for her. Me and (y/n) were cuddling in bed she was wearing one of my t shirts and I was in my regular pj pants and shirt " Marcus remember we were talking about names I like seton or Rémi for a boy also I like Damian but I don't know" (y/n) said softly I gently petted her big belly and I felt the baby kick " I like Damian to for a boy and I like Luna or daisy for a girl umm what about (your choice in a name for a girl) (y/c/n)" i asked while fiddling with (y/n)s hair. " I love it" she said softly kissing me gently I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her onto my lap " wait Marcus is this okay for the baby" (y/n) asked I kissed down her neck and down to her cleavage. "* gasp* Marcus" (y/n) said startled and lightly cuffing me at the back of the head. I laughed and I took off my shirt and hers to reveal    (y/n)s underwear and her round belly " Marcus if we have sex will it hurt the baby?" (Y/n) asked I spread her legs and kissed up her inner thighs " no it won't hurt the baby they will be fine" I said softly reassuring her. I kissed up (y/n)s hip and up her stomach I laid between (y/n)s legs and covered her belly in kisses.

I trailed my hand down to her already soaked underwear and I gently slid them down to her thighs and I gently messaged her clit while sucking hickeys on her neck (y/n) was a moaning mess and a little bit of drool was rolling down her chin. I helped her sit up so I could take off her nursing bra and for her to take off my shirt, I unclasped (y/n)s (f/c) nursing bra and I gently sid it down her shoulders to reveal her slightly more bigger breasts. I blushed and I felt myself get harder ' she's so beautiful' I thought to myself while drawing my face closer to her breasts I began to suck on her erected nipples, her moans and screeches were like music to my ears.

(Y/n)s POV
Marcus sucked on my sore nipples it felt like heaven i felt my eyes roll to he back of my head, I ran my fingers through Marcus's messy hair " oh Marcus that feels so good~" I moaned in his ear. Marcus smirked and pulled away from my breasts and kissed me sweetly I pulled away from the kiss for air I let out a loud gasp went Marcus entered me " m-Marcus h-hold on I am v-very sensitive" I whispered softly while kissing his forehead gently " sorry (y/n) I should have told you tell me when your ready" Marcus said softly. After about five minutes I nodded to Marcus to tell him that I was ready , Marcus started thrusting slowly in me i gripped onto his raven hair lightly while loud moans and gasps poured out of my mouth. " mmmmmmm~" Marcus moans quietly into my ear which turned me on even more 'sure I was already turned on by Marcus's sexy smirk and messy raven hair but his voice was just the cherry on top'. " mmmm~ Marcus faster " I moaned loudly gripping harder onto his hair, Marcus groaned loudly and thrusted faster " holy rabies (y/n) your so hot~" Marcus moaned while sucking hickeys on my neck and breasts.

(Marcus's POV
I inhaled her intoxicating scent 'how could a monster like me deserve someone as special as her' I thought to myself I gently gripped her thighs and spread them more apart so I could have more room " oh Marcus~" (y/n) moans loudly gently clawing at my back leaving red marks in the wake.

I looked at (y/n)s beautiful face her eyes were half lidded and her beautiful (l/c) lips swollen from me kissing her, I looked at her breasts bouncing with every thrust that made me harder by the minute I went at an animalistic pace which made (y/n)s breasts bounce fast I began groping them while thrusting into her furiously. " oh yeah~ oh yeeeaaah~" (y/n) moaned into my ear I began panting and making animalistic growls and groans " oh god i wish you could see how sexy you look right now~" I moan while sucking her sensitive nipples i gently grazed my fangs over her nipples, (y/n)s eyes rolled to the back of her head " OH F**K YEAH OH BABY GOD" I moaned loudly the head board slammed into the wall while (y/n)s sweaty body bounced along. " MARCUS I AM GONNA C-C" (y/n) moaned while wrapping her legs around my waist " I am to baby" I whispered softly into her ear. After a couple more thrusts we both came at the same time, I collapsed beside (y/n) panting at cuddling closer to my chest " Marcus I-i am scared what if the baby doesn't make it or if I become a horrible mother" (y/n) whispered tears pricking her (e/c) orbs. " don't say that, look I am nervous to but you know what our baby is going to have the best mother in the world and that is you, you are beautiful, caring, brave, smart, and strong hearted so don't ever doubt yourself for one second". I said softly to her while gently petting her messy (h/l) (h/c) hair " thank you Marcus" (y/n) whispered to me kissing my cheek.

(Y/n)s POV
I felt the baby kick my belly which brought a smile to my face " oh looks like someone wants to talk to their daddy" I said softly while putting on one of Marcus's shirts " okay umm I have a few words to say to our little one to" Marcus said while inching his face closer to my tummy " hi little one this is your daddy, I can't wait till you are in my arms and we can all be a family, you will have the best mommy to look after you she's the most amazing person in the world and I promise that I will do everything in my power to protect both of you I don't care if you are a boy or a girl because I will love you just the same but I vow to be the best daddy and even though I won't always be perfect I will still love you no matter what, good night little one I love you". Marcus said softly to the baby before after kissing my belly softly resulting to the baby kicking in morose code ' I love you to' I kissed Marcus softly and snuggled into his chest " I love you my dark prince" I whispered to Marcus " I love you to the light of my life" he who back while turning off the light and kissing my head
(Votes for baby's gender!!!! I am not fully copy righting the story so sorry if it's more different)