Chapter 3: Heartbreaking Losses

Mind Industries Rooftop...... 20 minutes earlier.....
(Yama Akel)

    My big brother's experiment is now underway and I'm tired of him practicing his speech over and over again. I can't pretend to act nice to him even though my sister agreed with our expressions. My phone rang and answered it swiftly. This meant the main show was underway. "Who's that bro?" Muhammad asked. I replied back saying, "Oh it's just another one of my business friends. We're scheduling for a new meeting time right after this, so I'll let you know how it goes. This is urgent by the way so we'll be back.", making sure he bought it. "Ok, just hurry back. You don't want to miss this for sure and I'm proud y'all are moving forward. I know that I got successful this fast, but hope for the best." my brother said happily. He came over to hug me and boy was it uncomfortable. I still smiled for him to not draw any attention. Yazmeen and I stepped out of the lab room and headed to an empty conference hall. I made sure she drew the blinds and locked the door not to arouse any suspicion. I am blessed Muhammad made these walls soundproof. We put the call through to the speaker. "Hey Yama. My troops are on top of the lab and have 70 others on every floor and 10 in sectors. They're hidden in disguise concealing plastique and C4 bombs on every pillar. Don't ask about that since our elite superiors restrict us from doing so. Anyways, I have a main charge device showing me how much is set and I've sent over two of my best assassins to your parent's house as we speak. As soon as the experiment's over, give us the signal to kill your brother, and right after, we'll teleport away and let the fireworks go out. This is your last chance to back out. Are you guys satisfied with this or abort?" Gold Trinity explained. "We are fine with it. After my brother's done with his dumb science project, I'll text you my code word. Let the finale commence." I said with a thirst of revenge.

At Akel's mansion in Elite League.......
(Yama Akel)
The Syndicate managed to get a webcam view on my phone so Yazmeen and I can watch our parents scream as their souls will finally go away. Can't stand them making us feel invisible. We watched their final moments unfold."I'm so proud of my bacha. He's gonna go places with this. Um, Fadel why did 2 million disappear from our account?" Mrs. Akel asked. "It says Muhammad's celebration money transacted our kids. I think they're happy for him for always being there. Now, let's watch the experiment, it's about to start." Mr. Akel said. They watched happily as always and now the real fun will begin. The assassins came through the attic using disciplined stealth tactics to not be heard. "Man this place is huge. Good thing Yama sent us a floorplan to see where they are. Maybe we can get something to eat without anyone noticing." Trinity Assassin 1 said. "Enough joking around, gimme that. Alright, they're both downstairs watching so we go in, kill em and get out the same way we came in to not draw any attention." Trinity 2 said strictly. "Ok fine, just calm down, too much stress overwhelms killers like us. Let's carry this mission out now." Trinity Assassin 1 calmly assessing the scenario. They navigated the maze of our house sneaking in quietly to the living room. Here came the last hour that changed everything. "Hey Mr and Mrs Akel. So glad to meet you. I believe this is your time to go." the assassins said. "Calm down honey, I'll take care of this. Our security should've caught something. No matter now, this is my house and it's time to get the hell out Who sent you?!?!?." Mr. Akel said aggressively. "Your in no place to negotiate. That's info we're not gonna share. Let's get this over with, shall we???" Trinity Assassin 2 said. Swords were drawn and knives were held to establish dominance over my parents. Too bad this had to happen. They quietly started slashing up my father and stabbed him in the chest for the final blow. My mom screamed in horror as sweet shrills. She ended up the same way suffering a gruesome fate. So much for religion now when you got friends in high places. Act 1 done. Let Act 2 begin...

The Lab Room Present time.....

After they announced my name, the room was shaken up by Syndicate people everywhere. They said their name to us and I have no idea who they are. Explosions were happening everywhere and I was able to hear them from the lobby area. This whole place was gonna collapse. Preksha ran to us quickly and said evacuation elevators were opening up. "How did they not see those around??" I asked quickly. "They have a stealth technology none can trace covered in the strongest titanium alloy. Every floor has them. Take all of your friends to them." Preksha informed. I told them I needed to stay behind and help others too." Are you insane, please come with us!!!" Tabana said worryingly. "Look, I have to protect Muhammad's work anyway. There are about 4 million people here and every life counts. Even his life matters , so please just go without me." I said. They gave me one last hug and they took off. Now, Preksha quickly gave me the tech suit and put a latch code so it wouldn't leave me. There was so much chaos around and I saw Muhammad. "Please, why are you doing this??" he asked. "I'm here under anonymous orders so it's time to die." Gold Trinity said willingly. He had his other soldiers that pushed us back and I tried my best to defend him. It wasn't enough. His whole family saw him die as did I. I failed on saving him and now they'll grieve for a long time. I bet his parents are worried now as this is happening over many news outlets. "All of y'all should run before we kill you. That is if you get in our way so I suggest you start running." Silver trinity said. She really meant it as people all over died for no reason. I took Preksha hand and ran out of the lab. We found her sister Sonam. The three of us scrambled around to find another way out of here. Preksha directed us to a hidden staircase only the head members knew about. "Here's the way out. I'm sorry to say this, but I need to stay. More people need me and I got to stand up to those jerks." she said seriously. "No come with us please!!! I can't lose you, your all I have left." Sonam said tearfully. "Don't worry Saafir will keep you safe. Be brave for me and get far away from here" Preksha said.