Chapter 14: Project Cyber-Striker

Yama Industries Meeting Room, Afternoon...
(Rasheena Rengali/Elite Trinity)

       The one thing I told Yama to do was handle that pest Shadowblade and he can't do that task. Even our crew of villains have tried endlessly but come up short. I don't care how busy he is. The Syndicate has literally given every resource possible but is getting nowhere. Glad I have a partner who understands me like Lais. He can get the job done but his time will come so now I'm here, trying to smack sense into this fool not worthy of my time. "Why the hell do the headlines say a new hero stopping our team of criminals? Can you explain to me why I had to be here to remind you how much we've done for you? Stop playing playboy and start attracting more followers. No one suspects much about who was behind the Mind Industries and we'd like to keep it that way." I stated. "Relax. Take a chill pill would ya? I had gained popularity off of that Evolution Stadium event before Titan attacked it. Shares have come out great as market contracts keep flooding in for the mass distribution of product lines. Plus, I've been working on a project that I could've released later on but since you've burst in and ruined my workflow, I can show you now." Yama said. He unlocked the secret room behind his office to present this big idea he's got. This better be worth it. "Ladies and gents I guess, I present the cyber-striker battle suit. This Shadowblade fellow has designed one of his own but this can be our game changer to redefy every moment he's battled your oncoming henchmen." Yama explained. "Alright that's cool and all but how are we gonna showcase this," I asked. "I can arrange a public event to present Yama's new battle suit as a means for crime fighting. We can easily call out Shadowblade to show some competition that can sway more followers since a lot of people are supporting him." Yazmeen offered. Now that's perfect. She gets the situation and presents the perfect opening to finally meet who this hero is. "Arrange this mid-afternoon and spread the word to every news station. I'm gonna beat up this fool who's crossed my path for the last time." I said. Get ready Shadowblade for a duel of common minds. I got skills you can never imagine.

Blazer Avenue Mid street, Mid-Afternoon......
(Saafir Radwan/Shadowblade)
      I can't believe this today. Our day off has now become an unnecessary problem. We were gonna have a movie day at my house and it might happen later after this is over. I swear Yama has a vendetta against me since I'm actually helping this city. Maybe the Syndicate ring leader may come too so I gotta be aware of that. Well, at least we're driving to this event so no one will be in danger.  I doubt that but it's still worth the commute. "From what I can tell from the news, there are two groups of supporters coming out to this thing. One supports Alpha City's hero which is amazing and then we got Yama's blindsided supporters. I'm gonna sense a lot of tension but we'll see what's up his sleeve now. We've learned who he is but soon everyone will know the truth." Sonam said. Some important info like this will help me assess what's gonna happen next. Parking was crowded on the streets but thankfully there was a garage with little space. When we came out of the car, there were massive crowds that wouldn't wanna miss this. They must have paid off a lot of news stations to broadcast this major event which really isn't honest. I think Yama and his Syndicate gang just want my attention so gotta keep my guard up. There were some familiar faces like my friends and sister. Erum is always there for me no matter what but should be home with my family. I can never win an argument with her which has been like that forever. However, there were two people I haven't seen in a while. They're the guys that helped me during the Crosspoint Caliber mission and boy was I surprised. "Hello mate. We're happy to come over today. Most of our Anti-Theorists have got your back for support to stand up against that lunatic." Jay said. "Thanks for your backup guys but whatever happens, y'all can help out anyway. Let's hear what he needs to say the cause isn't always important?" I joked. I laughed with them and everyone else which was nice since these wonderful people have supported me through the eternal struggles this man has caused us. Everyone's attention got diverted to his voice. "Hello, Alpha-City!! First of all, I'm humbly blessed for coming out on this glorious day. Even if we're divided, I'll make it my mission to unite both of them to counter Shadowblade. What makes him so great? What if I told you that my suit is better than his? Ladies and gents, I present you the Cyber-Stiker battle suit. A 7-foot tall bulky armor packed with various weapons equipped with cutting-edge computer sonar systems and a minimal power core studied by various scientists across the world. Tell me this isn't the greatest feat that can virtually change law enforcement forever. Let me introduce a sponsor that's generously funded our project." Yama said. I get to finally meet the Syndicate's ring leader behind Muhammad's death along with the countless lives lost that day.