10

More sexy times... y'all are getting treated so appreciate me

Paxton gasped as Renato deep throated him all in one go, his head tilting back and exposing his neck where two tiny dots sat, showing the results of Renato's bites from days before.

"Fuck," Paxton whispered, lacing his hands in Renato's hair and pulling on it.

Renato moaned, sending vibrations through Paxton's cock and body, making him thrust lightly into his lover's mouth.

Paxton felt Renato gag, and he tried to pull back, but Renato didn't allow it and continued to suck Paxton off, making his soulmate near closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly, Renato pulled off, making Paxton groan in annoyance.

"I was close," he said, tensing when Renato pushed him back on the bed and rubbed his clothed groin against Paxton's exposed one. "Agh!"

Renato chuckled. "I could sense that you were close," he said, his voice low and enthralling. "But I wasn't ready for you to finish yet. You will not come until I am deep inside of you. Understand?"

That made a thrill run through Paxton's body as he nodded. He never thought that he'd be one for dirty talk, but something about Renato's voice made him so much harder and brought on the strong desire to be taken by his beautiful soulmate.

"Good," Renato purred, pulling off his shirt and pants, but leaving on his underwear so only Paxton was completely naked. "You are so beautiful. I have seen you several times with no clothing on, yet you are more breathtaking every moment I spend looking at you."

Paxton blushed and his heart sped up as Renato stared at him, as if he was trying to commit every detail of his nude body to memory.

"As I said," Renato said, a grin on his face as he reached out for Paxton's cock and gripped it, making Paxton breathe through his teeth and shut his eyes. "You're extremely reactive tonight."

"You gave me a taste the other night," Paxton said, panting as Renato began to kiss down his chest and nipped at the skin. "You can't be surprised that my body wants more."

Renato hummed as he continued to nip along Paxton's chest before he found his neck and bit into it, holding his fangs back so he was only leaving hickies and not piercing his skin.

"That feels so good," Paxton whispered, not caring that he sounded desperate and needy in front of his lover. "I didn't think I'd ever admit this, but I think I am falling for you."

Renato's eyes lit up and he slammed his lips into Paxton's, making his lover gasp and open his mouth so Renato could push his tongue inside Paxton's mouth.

"I fell for you the day I met you," Renato whispered as their lips parted. "And I think you know that."

Paxton nodded. "I could tell," he said, leaning up to kiss Renato once more. "And I was afraid when we met. Not because I didn't want a soulmate, but because I was afraid I'd never be enough for you. The idea of showing my vulnerable side to someone else is terrifying, especially when they are the one I am supposed to spend my existence with."

"You are perfect," Renato said, and the determination in his tone almost scared Paxton. "And I am so thankful you gave me a chance."

"So am I," Paxton replied, a genuine, soft smile appearing on his face. "I can't say 'I love you' yet, because I just don't feel ready, but I am getting there."

Renato nodded, appreciation in his eyes. "It is okay. I understand," he said, kissing Paxton's forehead. "I am ready to say it, but I do not wish to make you uncomfortable, so I will not say it until you are ready."