07

More sexy times

Paxton woke up to Winter's face just below his chin, which surprised him. He saw Renato was awake, so he raised and eyebrow in confusion, asking with his eyes how the boy got there.

"He had a night scare," Renato started, but Paxton stopped him to correct the word.

"Nightmare."

Renato shrugged. "Well, he had one and you were very peacefully asleep, so I had him lay with us so he could go back to sleep and you didn't have to get up," he explained, leaning over Winter to kiss Paxton's forehead. "He needed comfort."

Paxton smiled softly at how attentive his lover was to their adopted human. Even if they weren't physically that much older, Paxton and Renato both identified Winter as theirs and wanted to keep him protected as if he was their child.

"Your blood is sweeter than anything else I've ever tasted," Renato said in a deep, seductive tone.

"Our child is sleeping between us," Paxton said in a plain voice. "Don't try to make moves right now."

Renato shrugged. "You are the one taking it that direction, my love. I'm just pointing it out." He sounded like he was just making a point, but he had an evil look in his eye that made Paxton know he was trying to tease. "Shall we go shower?"

Paxton raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you a little sore?" he asked, smirking when Renato blushed.

"A shower would help me."

"I guess I can't say no then," Paxton said, faking annoyance. "Go start it, I'm going to tell Winter so he doesn't wake up and panic."

Renato hummed and walked to the bathroom with a slight limp.

Paxton shook Winter gently, meeting the human's bright blue eyes a few seconds later.

"Wha-What's wrong?" he asked, starting to sit up, but Paxton reassured him with gentle touches and got him to lay back down.

"I just wanted to let you know that Renato and I are going to shower so you didn't wake up and panic. You can keep sleeping."

Winter shook his head. "I'm going to go back to the room I am borrowing," he said, before he tensed up a bit. "That one demon won't come after me, right?"

"No, he won't," Paxton promised, ruffling Winter's hair. "If he does, come back in here and get us."

"Okay," Winter promised, sliding off the bed and scampering back to the other room.

Paxton chuckled and entered the bathroom, finding Renato already in the shower. He stopped and stared at his soulmate as the water drops ran down his back and toned abs to his-

"Already hard?" Paxton asked as he entered the shower and grabbed Renato's cock, making the vampire hiss in pleasure. "Didn't get enough last night?"

Renato groaned. "No..." he mumbled, his head laying back against the tiles of the shower. "You got to fuck my ass, so I feel it's only fair that I fuck your mouth."

That made a shiver of pleasure and anticipation lick its way up Paxton's spine. He nodded and slid down to his knees, teasing the tip of Renato's member with his tongue and lips.

"My perfect little treasure," Renato panted, his hips jerking and pushing his cock a little further into Paxton's mouth. "I am in love with you."

Paxton moaned and shoved Renato's cock all the way down his throat, groaning at the feeling of the tip hitting the back of his throat. He was surprised he didn't gag, but he wasn't complaining whatsoever. It felt surprisingly good.