(Sooshu&Mimin&Yuyeon) Mistletoe

"Shuhua-yah, can you put the star for me." Soyeon said.

Shuhua was still trying to untangle the lights but went to the older. "Okay, Eonnie."

She stood on the little stand and put the star on top. After her little chore, the youngest went down to look at the tree.

"You designed it well Eonnie." She said and turned to Soyeon who was behind her observing what they made as well.

"It is a pretty good Christmas tree." Soyeon put her hands on the side feeling her accomplishment.

"Ooohhhh~ you guys did great." Yuqi said as she comes in the living room with a box in her hands.

Soyeon was perfectly mesmerized by her work then turned to the younger who arrived.

"What's that for?" She asked Yuqi.

"Ah this.... Minnie Eonnie said it's for the overall decorations." Yuqi says as she sits the box to the ground.

"More?!" Shuhua exclaimed and sat at the sofa completely defeated by all the chores she had done.

"I have to pick up some more stuffs, you two do your jobs." Yuqi said then headed to get more decorations.

"Aren't you tired, Eonnie?" Shuhua said to the leader who was standing looking at her.

"Of course I'm tired Shuhua-yah, but let's do this since their doing the cooking anyway." Soyeon opened the box and started to take out the stuff that was in it.

Soyeon was taking the fake leaves out and since few things till she draw out a mistletoe.

"What's that Eonnie?" Shuhua she pointed at the red berried plantlike decoration in Soyeon's hand.

"Ah this... It's a mistletoe." Soyeon answered, Shuhua came close to it and took it from Soyeon's hands.

"Haven't you seen one before?"

"Nope, do we need to put it on the tree too?" Shuhua innocently asked.

Soyeon chuckled a bit."We need to hang it Shuhua-yah, not put it on the tree."

She got more confused. "What's it's use anyway?"

"A mistletoe is a sign of love and fertility. It's similar to a special plant that lives through winter without dying away. And there's a special thing you have to do when your under it."

"What is it?"

"When a pair is under a mistletoe, they must kiss." Soyeon says and turned away.

Shuhua got excited from the new discovery she had and grabbed the decoration.

"Eonnie, where should I put this so that I can get a kiss from Soojin Eonni?" Shuhua held Soyeon's hand and looked at her like a pleading puppy.

Soyeon grinned at her.

At the kitchen.

"This one needs to boil one more time right?" Minnie asked.

"Yeah, just one more then take it out." Soojin replied while cooking the pasta.

The two were assigned to cooking. They both started a few minutes and now they already finished cooking 3 dishes.

"Eonnies, I've finished getting the decorations, what else can I help with?" Yuqi asked as she enters the kitchen space.

"Can you stir fry the pork for me, Yuqi-yah?" Soojin said to Yuqi.

"Of course I can, there's nothing I can't do anyway." She bluffed.