(Mimin) I'll be your girl

2018, December 4
Yeogeum Art Gallery

The sound of the camera shutters echoes through the halls. A few people were looking at the paintings. Most were in pairs, but this specific person was walking alone and taking pictures of the paintings.

She walked through the not so empty halls with the bright light coming from the sun making the pictures she was taking such a wonderful piece.

She walked to the end of the halls trying to find more to take pictures of. She turned to the corner only to find herself alone in the place. She looked to her side, finding the beautiful paintings.

For a few minutes of taking some shots, she could only hear the shutters of her camera.

"Pretty." She heard a voice. It was a girl staring at a painting.

She was amazed for a second. The girl was dressed simply but it totally got her attention. The girl was staring at the painting so sad.

She moved a bit to try and see what the girl was looking at. It was a painting of a wilting flower.

She wondered how can such a beauty be amazed by that simple painting.

The sun glazed it's done upon the girl highlighting the scene she was looking at.

It amazed her as the beauty in front of her was shining brightly. She couldn't stop herself from pulling up her camera to take a picture of the girl.

*Shutter*

The girl was startled by the sound. She forgot that her camera shutters are loud enough for two people to hear.

The girl didn't get mad though, instead she smiled at her. She was amazed by her enchanting visual.

"Do I look good in it?" The girl asked.

She was still in daze by the situation. "O..u-uh.. Oh... Yeah of course, please take a look."

The girl moved closer to her and peaked through the camera. She has now seen her up close. She's more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

"It's very pretty." The girl said after looking at the photo.

"Thanks." She looked down kinda shy.

"I'm Cho Miyeon, by the way." The girl extended her hands.

"I-i'm Kim Minnie, nice to meet you." Minnie replied and shook Miyeon's hand.

Miyeon smiled at her. "Nice to meet you too, Kim Minnie."

Minnie didn't know what to do next, a bit awkward at first upon meeting the stranger.

"You're alone, right?" Miyeon asked.

She nodded slightly.

"Then come with me, let's go get something to drink." With that Miyeon dragged her away.

That was the beginning of the love she'll never let go of.

2019, February 8
Younso Park

It's been two months since the two met, they've been really close since then. Miyeon found out that Minnie was a great musician. The girl would always ask the latter to sing for her, nonetheless Minnie would do it.

"I like the place." Miyeon says as she sits on the bench leaving Minnie standing.

Minnie followed her, sitting a bit far from the girl. Miyeon noticed how she was away from the younger and scooted closer to her.