6-1=0

(Dvwn (다운) - No Problem (괜찮아) The Uncanny Counter OST Part 3 [경이로운 소문 OST 3])

In a room with dim lights, the only thing she could hear was her own breath.

It was very silent and dark. She stared at the empty space in the room with no emotions at all.

She was worried about many things, and she has been wondering about many things too. All she wanted was maybe to feel a bit warm in her cold demise.

Wondering whether what she would do makes her crazy, to the point that she didn't talk to anyone about it.

As she felt the cold air while hugging her knees close to her chest, she heard a very subtle knock on the door.

The dark filled room finally shed a bit of light from the door opening. She looked at its direction seeing two people peeking through the door. One looking with only her head popping out of the door and the other standing in front of her.

The two didn't say anything, she just stared at them as well. They went in the dark filled room slowly, as each foot step was heard through the silence. Although... It wasn't just the two of them, with the two individuals on the door followed by three more persons putting their hands in such a respectful manner.

The 5 individuals stood beside the bed with her staring at their cautious actions, like even the slightest sounds that would make them wary. One of them sat on the bed as she carefully squatted next to her. She saw how the others surrounded her like a precious gem they wanted to protect. One of them sat comfortably as she crossed her legs, the others followed the eased position.

No one spoke. As the slightly lighted room now occupied by six, it was still silent without a breath of noise.

She wondered. Why would they do this? She proceeded to her room upon hearing the dreadful rumors avoiding what the persons with her now might think, but......... here they are now, forming a circle around her not uttering a single meek.

"Why aren't you guys asking?" She said in a very low voice. She heard a small sound from someone beside her.

"I won't believe anything unless you say so." The person who was calmly sitting beside her said in a soft endearing voice. She faced the usually bright and chaotic girl by her side, who is now looking like a soulless kid who is staring at the sheets of the bed.

They were there. Not to ask her, not to point her out, not to tell her what to do, not to make her do something. They were just....there.

It made her shed a tear. She looked at the others as they looked at her dearly.

"고마워 (Thank you)" Her voice cracked as tears gushed out of her sparkling eyes.

That's all she said, before the others hugged her together as they tried to squeeze in despite being 6.

It made her cry more. It was warm, better than staying in that room all alone.

"Jin-jin-ah, it's okay if you cry in front of us. It's okay to break down and tell us you're having a hard time....." The speaker caressed her hair softly with the tender in each of the warmth she could feel between the persons she has lived with for almost 3 years now.

She knew she could always rely on these people. The one that she knows she can hang onto. The persons who can be

Her family

Her friends

Her companions...

At any time she wanted...

Her Members.

".... We'll be here.... Always." Shuhua said.

Author:

So first, as a neverland, we should know and believe in our girl. I know that these are tough times but we can get through, I'm sure of that.

Regarding the requests, it has compiled already since I haven't written any chapters upon the last 2 weeks but rest assured that I will attend each one. I have started on a few of them but still, the progress is slow. Also, I will write according to the plot ideas that you give me, the more clearer you elaborate the faster I can finish. Feel free to personally dm me for a request or if you want it to be anonymous you can post it on my curious cat which is linked in my bio. That's all! ^~^

Thanks for reading 💖!