(SooQi) Trip

(Italic words are Chinese convos)

A faint knock on the door was heard through the sound of the TV bustling with some random noise from whatever Soojin was watching.

"Come in~" Soojin yelled knowing that it must be Yuqi.

Yuqi went in the older's dorm finding her in her pajamas watching some Netflix show she might've posted an interest in.

"Uh... E-eonnie.." Yuqi awkwardly walked closer to the sofa where Soojin was snugly sitting.

Soojin looked in her direction, spotting their cute giraffe loving second maknae, fidgeting with her hands as she approached her.

"What?" Soojin asked while proudly munching some popcorn.

"Umm.." Yuqi sat beside the older and scratched the back of her head. She gulped as she wholeheartedly was nervous to ask her Eonnie about something.

"What is it, Song Yuqi? It's unlikely of you to be so anxious while speaking, your normally the talkative one." Soojin added with a bit of humor in her voice.

Yuqi took a deep breath. "You're free the whole week, right?"

"Yeah, I'm taking a rest after all. Why?" Soojin stared at the nervous Yuqi in front of her.

"It's because the others are not available and that I couldn't ask anybody for it..." Yuqi trailed off a couple of her words with a slight hint of shyness.

...

...

...

"Okay, I'll go with you." As Yuqi finished explaining, Soojin responded right away.

Yuqi blinked a few times. "Really!? You'll do it?!" Even she can't believe the fact that down Soojin was so cool with the situation.

"Yeah, it's not like it's a big deal. When will we go?" Soojin tilted her head a bit, which Yuqi thought was kinda cute.

"T-two days from now, are you free by then?" Yuqi asked.

Soojin nodded and hummed to confirm.

Yuqi can't believe how calm the older can be, because if she asked someone else for it they would've completely turned it down. Knowing the understanding Soojin, she would agree to it but Yuqi didn't think it would be this easy to convince her.

They have known each other for more than 6 years now and Yuqi wasn't really the closest to Soojin. They would just be casual friends and would talk to each other about little things. Yuqi knew she admired the older, knowing that Soojin's shy self would turn into a completely alluring individual on stage.

2 days later...

"Let's go?" Soojin asked as she put her luggage down beside Yuqi who was standing on their dorm's doorstep.

Soojin wore her casual clothes, but Yuqi found it really attracting that pretty girl in front of her smiling like a fluffy cat.

"Yeah, let's go." Yuqi tried to take the older's luggage.

"It's okay, I can carry these." Soojin signalled her to keep away, which Yuqi obliged.

As they reached the parking lot of the building Yuqi opened the door for Soojin.

Soojin held the car door and faced Yuqi with a smile. "Why are you being so nice?"

Yuqi smiled back at her and guided her head carefully making her sit on the car, she bought the seat belt from the Soojin's side and attached it. She went extremely close to the older before speaking. "You're doing me a favor so this is the best that I can do for you."