(Sooshu) Billiards

I was desperate to kill him with one shot.

The enemies were swarming me from both sides so I had no choice but to attack with all my might.

They have cornered us and we were in the brink of death.

With one bomb me and my partner were finished.

I hit my phone on irritated by another loss.

"Aish, we almost won but got killed at the last minute! I hate this!" I flop to the floor.

"At least we were at top 6 Shuhua-yah, it's not that bad." Yuqi said as she put down her phone.

We were playing a shooting game while enjoying the weekend on my beautiful house.

"Let's play again, I wanna show those jerks who's the boss." I began stretching my limbs preparing for battle.

Yuqi faces me. "Yah we've been couped up in this place for half a day now. How bout we try doing  activities or somethin?"

I layed on the floor not caring about my friend's comment.

Yuqi looked at me annoyed and pulled my hand to make me stand.

"Yeh Shuhua....Please stand up you need to go out once in a while." She pulled my arm with all her strength.

"I'm lazyyyyyy," I wined to her.

"I'll buy you meal if you go out."

I jolted up from the floor. "Really?!"

Yuqi nodded and with that I ran to my room to change.

A few minutes after I changed we went out.

"Where are we going?" I asked Yuqi while waiting for a cab.

"A billiard place."

"But I don't know how to play billiard."

"I do and I'm the one paying so don't complain." Yuqi said sternly.

Well as long as I don't spend a dime I'll try it.

When we arrived at the place there were just a few people there.

"There! It seems like a good place." Yuqi pointed at the pool table at the side.

We tried playing for a few minutes. It compromised of me being awful at the sport and Yuqi bluffing with all her might.

We were enjoying quite a bit but we were startled as we heard a big thud at the other pool table.

"What are you two losers doing at our place?" A girl who looks like a thug, for, me went to us with her two subordinates.

Yuqi looked at me worried.

She mouthed. Let's just go, they look scary.

"Oh, really...ha.ha. we'll just go then." Yuqi grabbed my wrist.

But the girl stopped us on our tracks.

"You guys took our spot and you think you'll get away with it that easily?" The girl said to me.

"We don't want a fuss, we'll just go." I told her with a straight face.

She huffed. "Don't ignore me b*tch." She then pushed me right shoulder with her fingers.

Yuqi knowing I won't back down held my arm tightly to stop me from refuting.

"What are you doing, Shiyeon?" A sexy voice from the girl's back said.

The girl, or should I say Shiyeon, looked back to look at the person.

"O-oh.. Soojin-ah, they're just bothering us." She replied to the person with a bright expression.

We were bothering you!? You're the one who came here.

The Soojin girl went closer to her.  She looked at Shiyeon's level. "Get lost!"

I didn't expect that, I thought she'll side with them.

"But Soojin-ah, they're the one's that took our spot." Shiyeon wined.

"I said get lost already." Soojin said sternly and went to my side.

"If your bother them again you'll face me." Soojin signalled them to go away.

They snickered at me and Yuqi then went away. Such stupid people.

"Thanks, Soojin-ssi." Yuqi bowed to her, she make me bow to her as well, maybe forced me to bow.

"Go do your thing and don't mind them." Soojin said with a cold expression and went to the little drinking place at the side to get a drink.

Yuqi and I continued our little fun and she kept laughing at me for being bad at it. I kept missing the shots and I can't even hold the stick properly.

"You suck at this Shuhua-yah." Yuqi said and laughed at me.

"Laughing at you made me want to go to the bathroom." She said then wiped the little tears from laughing.

"Wait stay here cause I'll do my thing for a sec." She ran to the restroom leaving me there annoyed like a little kid.

"Yah! You should've taught me!" I yelled at her as she went to do her thing.

I was left there trying to figure out how to hit a single ball properly.

I tried hitting it but it accidentally hit its side. Then I tried it again but the stick slipped out of my hands.

I scratched my head and stood up straight only to see Soojin giggling at me. She's pretty when she smiles.

I looked away from her tantalizing stare cause I might get sucked up if I state to much. So I went back to my bad game.

I was about to try hitting the ball again....

...but I suddenly felt a body press on my back and a hand softly resting on my waist.

I looked back to see who it was.

"S-soojin-ssi" Her face were very close from mine. She was also right behind me teaching me to hit it properly.

"Do it like this." She held my right hand and rested her chin on my shoulder.

I can't believe my heart is thumping like crazy for this stranger.

She guided me and I hit the ball perfectly.

I was surprised myself that I did so well. But I must've forgotten that she was at my back so I turned around without hesitation.

I faced her directly, she's looking at my eyes. I'm getting enchanted by just her stare. How can this person be so alluring and beautiful at the same time.

Her hands were rested on my waist as she pulled me closer to her.

I gulped at the distance between our faces. She didn't even hesitate to move closer to me. She held me closer to her until I can feel her breath.

"Yah! let's go Soyeon Eonnie called me-" Yuqi said as she rushed towards me not seeing my precious moment.

"Hehe.. sorry for the ruining your moment." Yuqi scratched the back of her head knowing that she bothered me and Soojin.

Soojin didn't say anything but just chuckled a little and let me go.

I turned beet red as my stupid friend is now gonna tease me with all her might.

Yuqi looked back and forth from me to Soojin with her grinning face.

I got irritated from Yuqi's teasing grin so I grabbed her. "Let's go, you said Soyeon told us to go."

"Sorry Soojin-ssi, we need to go." I didn't look at her eyes as I was getting really shy in front of her.

I took Yuqi and dragged her.

"What's your name?"  I stopped as I heard her ask. She was looking at me with her perfect smile.

"I-i'm Yeh Shuhua." Do I have to stutter? Gosh.

"Well I'm Seo Soojin, now can I have your number?"