(MiYu) Stuck with you

Suggested by: An anonymous musical neverver (hahahaha)

"Yah! This is my house, why are you so picky!" Miyeon's voice echoes through the room as she yells.

"I wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for Minnie Eonnie telling me to accompany you!" Yuqi even forgot she wasn't using honorifics anymore due to her retorting to her Eonnie.

The two were fighting again after Miyeon said that the younger should just leave. Yuqi was a bit furious after Miyeon refused to turn to the channel she wanted to watch.

These two sure fought because of a mere TV channel.

"Aish just leave already, don't bother me while I'm resting." Miyeon became irritated and went to face Yuqi as she stood up head on.

"I will leave, good luck staying here alone." Yuqi mocked the older as she came up to meet her angered gaze.

Breaking News

Upon hearing the TV statement the two turned their heads to it's direction.

Authorities advise everyone in Incheon to stay in their homes and do not leave their vicinity due today. The roads and streets will be closed due to the spreading disease. Please stay in your homes until further notice.

"What?!" They both said at the same time.

"So I'm gonna be staying here?!" Yuqi who was still furious said angrily as she sat back on the sofa.

Miyeon ruffled her hair upon hearing the news. She sighed deeply.

"Aishh- why do I even have to be stuck with you." She said in a low voice but still loud enough for the only person in the room to hear.

"Hey, it's not like I like being here either." Yuqi went back to focusing on the TV not bothering the furious Miyeon who was standing beside her.

Knowing that Yuqi would just sit there Miyeon stomped to the kitchen to find if there was enough food for the both of them.

"Wait... Why am I even looking out for that kid? She can starve if she wants to." Miyeon realized as she ruffled through the food in the fridge.

The two didn't bother talking to each other. They both went to sleep after their little quarrel, with Yuqi on the sofa and Miyeon resting comfortably in her room.

"Why did she even go here? I mean she had schedules in Seoul but went here? For what, to argue with me?" Miyeon talked to herself after twisting and turning on her bed for a few hours now.

She seems to be wondering why the younger made that much effort just to accompany her. Apparently, she was surprised by Yuqi as the younger arrived at her house upon hearing that her parents were not home, when she finally visited them.

Miyeon thought about how Yuqi would do such a thing for her. She was about to force her eyes to shut again when she felt the cold breeze on her skin.

Miyeon sat up abruptly. "She must be cold." Miyeon quickly stood up and went to find a thick blanket. She rushed to the living room to find Yuqi sleeping soundly. She carefully put the blanket over her.

"You look peaceful when you're asleep, you know that, Song." Miyeon said to the cutely sleeping Yuqi.

______________________________________

Miyeon was surprised as she woke up with an alluring scent of food from the kitchen. She lazily stood up, completely forgetting that her parents were not home and that her member is the one outside.