Harry or Louis? - Stomach Flu

Request for@HarryGoldenAngel. I hope y'all Enjoy! 

--------------

"Liam. I feel sick" Louis told Liam with a sad, pouty face. "What's wrong mate?" Liam asked, reaching out to feel the boy's forehead, immediately jumping into Daddy Direction mode. "Stomach" he whined and clutched his stomach tight. "n head hurts" he added looking down at his feet. "You don't seem to have a fever but I think you should sleep a bit, maybe that'll help. We've got an interview in 2 hours" Liam said with a sad smile. Louis nodded and went back to his bedroom and lay down on his bed, cuddling against his pillow, doing a little happy dance under the sheets. He had successfully managed to fool Liam. The only problem was, his extreme hunger. How was he supposed to keep up this act without food? He highly doubted people with the stomach flu wanted food. Within 10 minutes, Louis could hear loud thumping signalling Niall coming down the stairs.

"Ssh Niall" Liam hushed the younger Irish boy. "What?" Niall questioned. "Louis isn't feeling well, your loud thumping and bumping won't do any good for his headache" Liam said, softly but loud enough for Louis to hear. "Oh, I'll go check on him" Niall said and walked up to Louis' room. "hey Tommo, heard you aren't feeling good" Niall said, changing behaviours within seconds. Louis shook his head. "What do you need or want?" Niall asked. "Can you get me a bucket or something" Louis said. Niall jumped up ready to get what the boy wanted. "Do you need it now?" Louis shook his head and Niall instantly calmed and walked out.

"Is he that bad?" Liam asked seeing Niall head out of the kitchen with a large bowl. "He said he doesn't need it now, just wants it, just in case" Niall answered. "Ok, give that to him, I'll go wake Harry up" Liam said and walked up to Harry's room, knocking on the door while Niall gave Louis his bucket.

"Harry, mate, get up, we've got an interview to go to" Liam said, shaking the boy. Harry groaned and pulled the duvet over his head, turning over on his stomach. "Harry, get up, NOW" Liam said raising his voice. "Stop it Li, Don't feel good" "C'mon Haz, not today, Louis' sick" "I'm sick too, I think it's the stomach flu. I'm nauseous and -" Liam cut him off. "That's enough Harry, you're not sick" "Feel my forehead I think I've got a fever" Harry mumbled and Liam heard him. "Jesus Harry, enough faking. Now get up and help us take care of Louis"

Harry reluctantly got out of bed and followed Liam out of the room. They met Niall half way down the stairs. "Oh, I was coming to find you both. I called management and they've given us the day off" The blonde informed with a smile. "That's what you wanted right, now cut with the act" Liam told Harry. Niall looked at them confused. "He's faking sick because he wants attention" Liam told him, reading Niall like an open book. Louis heard them in his room. 'Harry's faking sick too?' he questioned himself. Now he was starting to feel guilty. 'What if Harry's actually sick?' he thought. His thoughts were interrupted by Niall. "We've got the day off, wanna watch a movie?" he said. Louis gave him a weak smile and allowed Niall to help him down, though he quite obviously didn't need it.

Niall set him up on the couch with his bucket, a blanket and a pillow. "pick a movie" he instructed and handed Louis the remote, sitting down next to him. A moment later, Liam walked in followed by a pale faced Harry. Louis noticed Harry's flushed face and pink cheeks right away and felt guilt return. "Harry cut with the act already, we've got the day off" Liam said, seeing Harry, who was normally slow, walking all the more slowly. As much as Louis thought he should admit, he didn't want to have to take the piss. The boys were already mad at Harry. 'The poor boy looks so ill and I look good as new. How do they believe me and not him?' Louis wondered. Louis put on 'The Notebook' knowing Harry loves the movie and it should cheer him up a bit. "You're becoming like Harry. Rom-coms seriously?" Niall told Louis with a cheeky chuckle. The Donny boy ignored the lad and gave Harry a quick smile which he returned.