Harry Sick and Angry

Harry is angry in the beginning, not later on so keep that in mind. Also this is set after Zayn left the band, for reasons you will understand later on in the story. Enjoy!!

--------------------

Harry's POV

I woke up to a horrible headache and Paul's eyes looking at me. "Harry, you've got a meeting with management in 10" he said. 'Why me? What was so urgent that they needed me in at 1am?' I thought. I got up and took support of my side-table and squeezed my eyes shut to avoid falling over. The room spun, making me nauseous. I was so dizzy, I could barely see straight. "You alright Harry?" "Ya, just got up to quickly" I lied knowing if I told him, he would tell the others and they would fuss over me all day. I got dressed and Paul escorted me to the meeting room. 

"Take a seat" one member of management said. I was dying to sit, I felt like I was going to pass out. That feeling passed after a few moments but the fuzziness in my vision remained. "So you have an interview with Liam and Niall today, and they will ask you about Larry. I need you to deny it and say it's a fan made up conspiracy" someone instructed. My heart sank to my stomach which was in a bottomless pit. "Bu-but, it's not a fan made up conspiracy" "whether it be or not, you have to say it is" I sighed. "Also, you have to say that Louis and you don't talk to each other anymore and had a massive brotherly fight" he continued. "That means, no looking or going next to each other on stage too" some one else added. That sent me over the edge "i don't fucking care. He IS my boyfriend and he WILL ALWAYS BE my boyfriend, I am not going to lie to an interviewer and then pretend I don't know him for the rest of my life" I screamed"Mr. Styles, Please calm down. It's for your own good" "It is not for my good, you are a bunch of selfish bastards and care about money only" continuing with my screaming. "Harry, you need to calm down" Paul said, rubbing my back. "Mr. Styles, we understand your hurt - " "No you don't" I said with an attitude, they were getting on my nerves and my headache was just getting worse. "You need to be respectful or we will kick you out of the band" "Kick me out, then face the millions of fans" I told them and rubbed my forehead. "Can we just go" I said turning to Paul and Paul excused us. 

"What happened Harry. I know you're upset but it's not like you to just blow up like that" "How can I lie about my relationship with Louis" I said sobbing. "Louis always does the lying because I can't handle it". Paul pulled me close to him and comforted me, he was like my dad. "You feeling alright. You're a little warm" I shook my head. "I'm freezing and I have a headache and my stomach's churning" I told him. "Why didn't you tell me you felt sick before" "It was just a tiny headache earlier." We walked back to my room slowly. "Tell me if you feel worse" he told me and left. I snuggled close to Louis and fell asleep. 

"Harry, babe, wake up" I heard Louis say. I opened my eyes and felt my stomach lurch. "You feeling alright? you look pale and definitely have a fever" "feel like shit" I said trying to sit up. "I'm gonna throw up," I told him. "You What?" he said, shocked and I replied to him with a gag. "Shit" he mumbled and ran off to get a bucket. He came back in time to catch my semi-digested meals in the bucket. "Tummy Hurts, Lou" I whined. "Sure it does, you just threw up a hell lot" he said giggling. I lay back down and curled up into a little ball. I felt a cold hand on my forehead. "geez you're burning up" "I told you I feel like shit" He got the thermometer and slipped in under my tongue. " 103.7, that's high. Lucky we have an off today" he said taking the thermometer and grabbing the bucket. I shook my head "I've got an interview with Liam and Niall at 6" "What? I'll tell Paul you're ill and why didn't you tell me about it" "I got to know at 1 last night and Paul knows 'cause I had a slight fever then too" "I doubt he knows how sick you are, you're going no where" "I'm fine Lou" I said and got out of bed, heading to the kitchen getting myself some orange juice and toast.