Harry - Asthama Attack

The boys had been very busy recently, it was hectic, one interview to another, concert, songwriting sessions for their next album, recording whatever was written, not knowing if it was even going to make it to their song selections and then repeat the whole thing again with barely any breaks. They were all exhausted and at their breaking point. But there really wasn't much they could do about it other than complain. 

Harry was having a little trouble breathing mid-way through the show but he brushed it off as stress and didn't tell anyone about it. Louis noticed Harry's distress but he couldn't confront Harry about it till after the show because of management's dumb rule of not talking to each other on stage. Harry pushed through the show. Louis, who was standing next to Harry during their infamous bow, could hear silent wheezes. He knew Harry was feeling under the weather but he decided not to say anything about it. 

"Harry, you feeling alright?" Louis asked once they were well off stage and in the bus. Harry nodded, feeling his chest hurt with ever breathe. "fuck" Harry thought and winced, breathing becoming harder with every passing second. They got to the hotel for recording. Harry was called in and he was told his parts. 

The boys waiting outside grew worried when all they heard from inside was yelling. Management yelling at Harry for not taking his job seriously. Louis went in when he couldn't take it anymore. 

He entered the room to see a pale, shaking harry with his hand pressed against his chest, taking short shaky breaths, wincing with every breath. "shit" he muttered under his breath and ran out hunting for Harry's inhaler in his bag. 

"Here Haz, deep breathes, calm yourself down love, you're ok" Louis said handing Harry the inhaler and rubbing his back. "c-an-t b-rea-t-he" Harry choked out. Louis dragged Harry out of the booth despite all of management's protests. "Fuck you all bags of shit" Louis yelled behind himself, sending Niall in to record his parts. Louis helped Harry into the car and drove him to the ER. Whispering "you're ok" or "you're gonna be fine" every 10 seconds. Harry wasn't looking like he was going to pass out anymore but he definitely didn't look too good. 

At the ER the doctors put Harry on a nebuliser and told Louis he was going fine and that if he wasn't given his inhaler, they could have landed up in a lot worse of a mess. Louis was mentally cursing management while he waited for Harry's machine to run its course. Speaking of management, Louis' phone wouldn't stop ringing because the recording team wouldn't stop calling him. He picked up his phone once, yelled at them and turned his phone off. 

He took Harry back to their room. "rest up love, im gonna have a word with management about this". Liam, Niall and Zayn were equally pissed about the incident and they all had a stern word with management while Harry slept. They made sure this sort of an incident was not to repeat itself, threatening to drop the label if it did. 

---- 

Quick one for yall