Harry - Depression (Kidfic)

Please go check out my other stories as well. I have one collab with @TommoTheTotalTease, please do check that out as well. Harry is 13 and an Ed Sheeran fan so are the others, Louis is his best friend who is going through the same thing, Liam and Niall are good friends with Harry and are helping him. This is completely fiction and I'm certainly not trying to portray Anne as bad through this. This is based on my personal experience and my current life. Enjoy!! 

----------------

(Trigger warning! - This chapter contains self harm and various mentions of suicide) 

"I'm sad" Harry tweeted and turned his phone off. Seconds later he gets a group phone call from Liam, Niall and Louis. "Harry what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Nothing" Harry replied "Don't act like you don't know that you just tweeted 'I'm sad'" Niall yelled. Louis sighed. "I'm upset, so what?" Harry said. "Did you do anything like last time? Like, di-did you cut?" Liam hesitantly asked. "Yeah I did" Harry said shyly and before anyone could say anything, Louis made his presence noticed. "Look Harry, I'll come over to your place 'cause there's something we need to talk about" Harry nodded and let out a small 'mhm'. They cut the call and the next day, Louis went over to Harry's. He was about to knock when he heart yelling from the other side of the door. 

"Harry, you're useless. Stop Crying!  It's not going to make me feel sympathy" He heard Anne's voice. He decided against knocking and waited outside, knowing it was trouble. He heard a door slam in the distance and decided to go and check if it was Harry. He walked to the back of the house and peaked in. He saw Harry, leaned against his bedroom door with his knees to his chest, sobbing. He knocked on the window. "Pst, Haz! Harry" he said. Harry looked up and locked the door before getting up and letting Louis into his room through the window. 

"First things first. What was all that about?" Louis asked. "You heard?" Harry asked and Louis nodded. Harry took a deep breath then started. "Mum's calling me fat and useless. Useless because I didn't submit a couple of English assignments and the teacher told her" Harry said and let out a broken sob. Louis pulled the boy into a hug. "It's ok, continue" "She said I look like a potato and my hair is like a birds nest. I know it started off as teasing but it doesn't feel like teasing anymore, Lou, it hurts me. It upsets me. She calls Ed a useless pile of junk who has taken over my life, but I have my reasons. I have my reasons to why I've let him take over" Harry said, still crying. Louis rubbed the boy's back in attempt to calm him and patiently waited for him to continue. "He saved me Lou, he kept me from killing myself about a year ago. His songs are my get away, it helps me think straight. If I hadn't found him when I did, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be in your life, in her life, I wouldn't be here, I would have gone for it and probably succeed" Harry said and fisted Louis' t-shirt, slowly wetting it with his tears. 

"Calm down Harry, I'll tell you something ok? and I will never lie to you so whatever I'm going to tell you is absolutely true" Louis said. Harry nodded. "Harry, don't listen to her, you are gorgeous and your hair, it looks nice messy. If you straightened it, you wouldn't look like Harry." Louis said with a small smile which Harry returned. "But Lou, I'm dumb and stupid" Harry interrupted. "No you are not dumb and stupid, I don't make friends with dumb and stupid people and you're my best friend" Louis said. "Now as I was saying. Please for my sake, don't cut. It hurts me to see you in pain, physical or mental" "but why?" "Because I know how you feel Harry" Louis said, leaving Harry thoroughly confused. "I cut, Im not the happy, giggly Louis I show myself to be. Inside, I'm broken, just like you are" Louis said softly and in a comforting tone. "Really?" Louis nodded. "Ed saved me too. We became close thanks to him and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here either" Louis said. "mum calls you all bad influences and that you are destroying my life. That you'd leave me the day you started stanning a different artist" 

Louis let Harry rant before he noticed something on Harry's leg. "What is that Harry?" "Oh, um, I draw with pens on my leg and arms, like little temporary tattoos" "Nice, I do that too, what does it say?" Harry stretched his leg out. '✨Light Up my Life' was what Harry had written. That is when Louis noticed the cuts on Harry's ankle. There were 5, 5 deep dark cuts on the curly boy's ankle. "Harry?" Louis questioned. "Promise me something, please" Harry nodded. "Don't cut anymore, stay clean, let's start off with a month and then we'll gradually increase the time till you have gotten over it, kay?" Louis said. "Ok, I promise Lou, but only on one condition. "What?" Louis asked, desperate to know what Harry wanted. "You'll promise me the same" "deal" Louis said. The two boys hugged and Louis climbed out the window and headed back home. 

They filled the other 2 boys up on the promise they just made. They were all equally as shocked to know that Louis self harmed as Harry was. They had promised to each other that they would eat and not starve themselves like Harry was doing. His excuse was that he wanted some control over his life and what he put and he didn't put in his system was the only thing he could control. 

4 days after the promise, things got out of hand. Gemma had stated calling Harry names and harry wanted nothing to do with his life. He wanted to end it, either his life or this 'teasing'. He didn't have the guts to confront his mum about his feelings so he decided to text Louis and tell him everything. In return, Louis texted all of his feeling to Harry. They had made each other their therapists, Harry would tell Louis everything and Louis would tell Harry everything. 

Liam and Niall would help as well. Turns out, even Niall, the carefree blonde lad was having a hard time coping with family and school but he never felt the need of using a blade on his skin. Liam's life wasn't necessarily happy either but it was nothing compared to what his 3 friends were going through. Things got better for all 4 of them. They started to become, happy cheery lads again and they proved all their parents wrong. They stuck together, for and with each other for life and never forgot each other. 

---------

How I wish that's how it works out for me, things get better and we never forget each other.

Hope you're enjoying the book! I've got 2 books to finish and keep up with school work...

Thank You for reading and supporting my stories, it means a lot to me :)

TPWK!!!