Liam and Niall catch Harry's bug (Seasick Louis backstory & continuation)

This one is gonna be long compared to the others I'v written. Hope you'll like it:)

---------------------------

*Before leaving*

Harry's POV

It was early, no, VERY early in the morning, just 4am, the sun had started to rise and I felt terrible. Beginning of our long awaited break and my stomach was planning to destroy it all. It was tossing and turning, making me want to throw up. I didn't sleep at all for the rest of the night, just trying to keep my dinner where it is supposed to be. 

I got out of bed around 7:30, when my stomach had settled down a bit. I went down to the front of our tour bus, and found Liam scrolling through twitter, with a hyped up Niall eating popcorn next to him.

"What's planned for today, Payno?" I asked trying my hardest to sound normal. "Nothing much, just fishing with my uncle" Liam replied, looking up from his phone. He hadn't noticed anything, so i was happy. When the other 2 boys had joined us on the couch Liam recited some rules that had to be followed, basically to behave and to laugh at his uncle's jokes even if they weren't funny. "He gets offended easily and Get dressed into something comfortable." We all nodded in sync. "That means sneakers, no boots, Harry" Liam told me in a stern voice. I just nodded, without protest and made my way back to my room. I put on a thin sweatshirt and black skinny jeans and tied a blue bandana around my head to keep my hair from falling onto my face. 

We went to McDonalds for breakfast, i didn't want anything, but i couldn't not have any breakfast, that would just make the boys suspicious so I had a hash brown and Ice tea.

*After reaching*

Still Harry's POV

We reached the dockyard and I was very tired, I hadn't slept at all at night so I decided to take a nap in the back of the boat. 

My stomach kept turning and the water did nothing to help, trying to fall asleep became harder and harder as we went further into the water but after sometime i fell asleep only to be woken up by the sound of retching. I moved my head towards the sound and found Louis, puking his breakfast into the water underneath. I went over to him and rubbed his back, that only made him throw up more. My stomach was already turning and I had tried keeping myself from puking all day, looking at Louis upchuck, wasn't helping my condition by the slightest, it just made it worse. Within a second i found myself leaning over the side bringing up everything i had eaten the previous night. I felt a cool hand rubbing my back as I let out a second round of sick. 

I heard Liam screaming for Niall, "Niall, get your lazy arse out here and bring 2 bottles of water with 2 buckets when you do." I winced and rubbed my head as his loud voice added to my headache that was building up. He apologised for being so loud, but I didn't care, i just wanted to sleep. Liam handed me a bottle of water, which i gladly accepted. I drank a little bit and I could feel it begining to slosh around inside me. Louis looked a little green but he said he felt a lot better, I wish I could say the same, but it just wasn't the case. 

"We are going back home boys", I heard Liam say. I felt relieved even though I knew it wasn't the boat making me sick. Louis laid his head on my shoulder and I laid mine on his head. We both slept peacefully but were woken up when came to tell us that we were back at the dock. Louis moved his head very suddenly, making my head jerk and my stomach kept turning. I grabbed the bucket that Zayn had given me earlier and puked, mainly clear liquid. Liam lead me off the boat and to the car when i was done. 

We had to pull over a few times, Liam thought it was just motion sickness, and handed me some pills. I took them knowing they were stomach relaxers. We got back to the tour bus, which was parked meaning no movement. Louis and I went to our rooms to rest while the others 'chilled' on the couch and played FIFA. I fell asleep and was woken up by Liam, "Harry, it's time for dinner, get up, you were out for almost 3 hours there." I groaned as I got up, "Can i skip dinner? I don't fell good" I asked him making him turn around. "You look kinda pale, buddy, i'll make you some toast." Liam said after examining me from head to toe. I nodded and pulled the sheets over my face. He came back in a few minutes, with a plate in his hands. He put it down on my side-table and pulled a thermometer out of his pocket. He turned it on and put it in my mouth. "102.3" he read out loud after the tiny machine beeped.