Louis Sick But No One Believes Him

This was again a request from HarryGoldenAngel. I have tried to get Larry into the story for 1directionhazza. Enjoy :)

---------------

Louis' POV

Let's cut straight to the chase. I felt like shit, I had a fever, no doubt about it. Only a knucklehead would think I’m fine. “Louis, Get out of bed. NOW” I heard Mr. Daddy Direction say. “Even Zayn wasn’t fussy today” he continued.

“Ugh, why couldn’t you just be extra fussy instead Zayn” I thought to myself. “Fine fine, I’m getting up. Gosh calm down Payno, The world won’t end if I don’t get out of bed” I said, trying to sound 10% too British. I knew that my extreme Yorkshire accent annoyed him.

I joined the others for breakfast. They seemed to caught up in their conversation that they never noticed, I hadn’t eaten a thing. My stomach was hurting too. I discovered that rather annoyig new symptom of mine while full filling Liam’s orders. Harry’s attention turned to me when he saw that I wasn’t arguing with Niall about the fact that his boxers and socks were in my bunk or throwing everthing here and there. Instead I was laying down in our spare bunk with all my games pushed into a huge pile. We were the messiest and we were proud of it and it seemed odd for me to not be chaotic.

“You feeling alright, baby” He said in a concerned voice. I shook my head ‘no’. “what hurts love?” He asked. “Stomach and my head is fucking pounding” I replied. “I’ll see if we can get you to sit out the interviews and or or the gig, okay boo.” Harry said, clearly concerned. I nodded. With that he left probably to bring Liam because a few minutes later Liam was feeling my forehead for a fever.

“You look fine. Slightly warm but that’s probably because you have been sitting in front of the heater. No sitting anything out Tommo” Liam said. Liam didn’t believe me. I sighed. “I don't think he’s faking, Liam” Harry said being my lovely understanding boyfriend. “Does he honestly look fine to you?” “It’s winter Harry, It’s perfectly normal to look a little paler than usual.” Liam said, sounding annoyed. He stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. “Sorry Lou, I tried but can’t change his mind, can I?” Harry said apologetically.

We were going to the first interview. We had 2 so not much. I slept on Harry’s shoulder through the whole journey. “Wake up Louis. We all are tired after yesterday’s concert. Liam told us you are faking so going to Zayn won’t help either” Niall said. “I honestly feel sick, Ni” I said. “Why are you still continuing with the act, we are already here” He snapped back and followed Liam into the building. “Come on. I can do nothing now Boo. You have to do this. We can try Paul. See if he believes you.” Harry said. At least someone believed me. “Liam has probably told him too. No way he will believe you and me. They think I just want your attention” I said bursting into tears. I never cry and here I was crying like a baby in front of my boyfriend. “ Shh. Calm down. You’re getting yourself too worked up. You’re going to make yourself sick.” I stopped crying just sniffling. That’s when Zayn came.

“Hey Little lovebirds. We are waiting for you both” he said cheerfully. We went to the interview and Harry gave me his coat because I was freezing. Someone believing me was better than no one and the best part was that it was my beautiful boyfriend. Just as the interview ended and the camera crew left, I jumped up and ran over to the bin in the corner. Harry came behind me and the others watched in horror. I could tell that by the silence and the hand rubbing my back when I was throwing up the previous night’s dinner. I got back to the others while Harry went to inform the management about the incident. “I’m so Sorry” Liam started. “Shut the fuck up Liam. My head is Fucking pounding besides when have I tried faking to get Harry’s attention.” I said. “We’ll do anything for you” Niall stated. “Anything..” I said and smirked. “Oh no. Get ready t be humiliated guys” Zayn spoke up. But before I could tell them my plan Harry came in.

“Turns out you’re not the only one feeling poorly Louis. The other interview is cancelled because the interview has the flu.” He announced. “Gig?” Liam questioned. “After a lot of swearing and cursing and being mean, I managed to get them to let you sit it out” He said telling me even though it was Liam who had asked about it in the First place. We ended up cancelling the gig all together because they hadn’t practiced my parts and it wasn’t that big of a show anyways, only 5K people in a club.

"Why does he get to enjoy this?" Niall complained. "'Cause he believed me and you didn't plus he's my boyfriend" I said, laughing till my entire body hurt. Imagine Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik in odd costumes and ballet dancing to Baby Shark.

Loads of cuddles and Laughs, many unpleasant pills and a few long nights on the bathroom floor later, I felt great and good as new. Luckily no one else caught whatever I had so we could get back to writing, interviews and gigs.

--------------

Tried to make it a little funny. Hope you liked it. And hopefully it was Larry enough for you 1directionhazza.

TPWK!!