Harry sick and alone - Kidfic

Request from @HarryGoldenAngel. All boys are 14 except Louis who is 15, Harry falls ill while everyone is away and his friends help take care of him.

----------

Harry was awake at 3am with a stomach ache in an empty house. His mum was on a business trip and his sister had run off for a sleepover. Harry knew Gemma said it was just a sleepover and that she said she'd be back in the morning, but something told him she wasn't planning on returning for the next few days. He rubbed his aching belly, feeling sorry for himself. He felt his stomach gurgle under his sweaty palm. The next thing he knew, he was vomiting his guts out into the toilet. He stayed sat on the floor for 15 minutes before throwing up another 2 times. 

'Ugh, feel sick, got sick, life's terrible' Harry sent on the group chat with Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn, his four best friends. He knew Zayn and Louis were most probably awake even though it was nearing half past 3. Both those boys pulled all-nighters quite often. Bit too often for it to do them any good. Harry stumbled to the kitchen and got himself a bucket from under the sink and found an unread message from Zayn. 'Dont you dare come to school. I dont want you puking all over' 

He woke up again a couple of hours later and almost immediately threw up, luckily getting it in the bucket. He was too tired to clean it out or get out of bed so he just fell back asleep hoping he'd be feeling better when he woke up.

He woke up around noon the next morning and felt nauseous all over again. Gemma was no where to be seen. Harry dragged himself to the couch and watched some T.V. An hour later, Harry was woken up by Louis' loud voice. "Hey Haz" Niall said and smiled. "Oh Hey Harry, you're alive" Louis said. "Harry?" Liam said in a questioning tone. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked, feeling marginally better than before. "Came to check on ya, you said you were sick last night and didn't come to school, so we wanted to check" Niall said and Harry nodded. 

"How're ya feeling now?" Liam asked. 

"better than before, but still like shit" Harry said and coughed. "My stomach really hurts though" Harry said and wrapped his arms around. 

"What have you eaten today?" Liam asked. 

"Nothing since Gemma left last evening" 

"You are probably hungry then" Niall commented. 

"No, I'll throw it up"

"You feel that sick?" Louis asked and Harry nodded. "Bucket's in my room" Harry sighed when he saw Zayn roaming about trying to look for something in the kitchen. "Oh, thanks" Zayn came back with a now clean bucket. "I cleaned it out, don't worry" Harry blushed with embarrassment. "Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's alright, you're sick" Louis said, reading Harry like an open book. "You're warm, feverishly warm" Liam said once he felt Harry's forehead. "where's the thermometer?" Liam called from the kitchen. "bathroom" harry said. Liam got the thermometer and stuck the tiny device under Harry's tongue. "102.3" Liam announced when the tiny device beeped. Harry sighed and rested his head on Louis' shoulder. Harry's stomach twisted and turned in agony, wanting to send something up. 

"bucket" Harry whimpered as his face lost all its colour. "What do you need a bucket for?" Niall said, laughing before realisation struck him. "shit!" the blonde cursed and jumped up and ran around the place. Zayn grabbed the bucket from the corner and gave it to Harry you used it immediately. Niall cringed at the sound and the sight, the smell not doing much help. Louis rubbed Harry's back, wondering how the boy had gotten so sick so fast while Liam looked around the house for medicine. "How many times have you been sick Harry, before we came?" Zayn asked and Harry held up 4 fingers. Liam sighed and handed harry a couple of pills. Harry reluctantly swallowed them only bringing them back up moments later. 

"Wanna watch a movie bud?" Niall asked and Harry nodded. Harry was laying on the couch, his head on Louis' lap while the older boy played with his hair. Liam put on 'The Notebook' knowing Harry loved the movie. Half way through the movie, Harry was shaking and letting silent tears fall down his cheeks. Louis noticed when he felt his trousers become slightly damp. "Haz, you alright?" Harry nodded. "then why are you crying love?" Harry sniffed and replied. "Its - It's just that they're so in love and I'll never be" "Hey, it's alright, you will find the girl of your dreams Harry. We're still kids" Zayn said trying to comfort the boy. Harry shifted uncomfortably. "What's wrong?" Liam asked "I'm going to tell you something that no one other than my mum and me know. Not even told Gems yet" "What is it?" Niall asked. "First promise me you won't judge" "We'll never judge you Harry" Louis said and laid a reassuring hand on Harry's shoulder. "I - I like boys" Harry said and blushed. "Thanks for telling us Harry. Now, which one of the 4 of us would you date?" Zayn said, switching from serious to fun mode in the blink of an eye. "um" he pretended to think. He already knew who it would be, but he wanted to eliminate the others and pick the one. "Not Zayn, 'cause you were mean to me" He said with a cute pouty face. "Not Liam, 'cause you gave me medicine and made me throw up" Liam shook his head. "Not Niall, 'cause you're always hungry and eat all my candy" "Hey" Niall said and playfully punched Harry. "So i guess that leaves Lou" Harry giggled. "There you go Harry, you've got yourself your boyfriend. Now kiss him you fool" Zayn said, the movie still playing in the background. 

Louis didn't hesitate, and placed a quick peck on Harry's cheek. Harry turned bright red. "Get a room. Both of you!" Niall yelled and pulled a face of disgust. "We sure will Niall" Louis said and walked with Harry and his bucket to Harry's bedroom. "Harry?" Louis asked. "can I ask you something?" "Yeah Lou" harry answered. Louis knew Harry was sick and that he got extremely venerable when he was sick but he couldn't wait. "Did you - Like will you actually date me?" Louis asked and looked at his feet. "Yeah" Harry answered in a small voice. "I love you Haz" Louis confessed. "I love you too" Harry said. After a short pause Harry spoke again. "You meant that didn't you?" Louis nodded and fiddled with his fingers. Niall burst into the room. "DID YOU TWO JUST SAY YOUR I LOVE YOU'S!!" He said excitedly. "Shut Up Neil" Louis said. "So you did" Niall said with a silly smirk. Before they could move on with the conversation, Harry grabbed the bucket and coughed up some more of his stomach contents. All this crying and confession had made his stomach churn. "it's ok Haz, sleep, you'll feel better" Louis said and cleaned out the bucket. He returned to Harry laying curled up in his blanket burrito. Just as he was going to leave the room, Harry told him to stay. 

"Don't leave" 

"I wont" and with that Louis cuddled harry till the younger boy was asleep. 

----------

Sorry to keep you waiting. I've been busy with my other book, which is a collaboration (go check it out on @TommoTheTotalTease) and school work. I have another 3 requests to go, and then I'll be giving you one of my crazy stories. Thanks a lot for 14.6K. ilysm. 

TPWK!