Chapter 7: A new life

You were sleeping peacefully in Slender's comfort bed, snuggling between his soft pillows, enjoying your slumber. While you slept LJ and Jeff chatted with each other downstairs.

"Why do you think Slender brought her here, Jack?" Jeff asked, shifting his eyes to him.

"No idea to be honest, but if i were you, i wouldn't interrupt his life. Just let him be." LJ sighed in the process. "Besides i'm sure she's not that bad, is she?"

"Maybe you have a point, but still i don't like her." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Let's respect his decision, it's not of a big deal i suppose." He shrugged at the other male.

"Yeah, whatever." Jeff spat, walking away. "Sometimes i really don't understand him..." Jeff thought to himself.

~~~

"Oh, Y/N, you're finally awake! How was your sleep?" You awoke to Slender's soft voice next to you as your eyes opened slowly, looking at him sleepily.

"I slept like a baby~" you cooed, squishing his pillow with a small smile on your lips. He chuckled in awe at you.

"Good then, i prepared breakfast downstairs." He gently rubbed your cheek. "Come over once you're ready, okay?"

You nodded, sitting up on the bed. "Okay give me a few minutes!" You said as he walked out of the room, leaving you by yourself. You smiled, admiring his figure as you watched him go down the stairs to the others. You did your morning routine at that time.

"Is she coming over?" An unfamiliar voice called and just then you walked to the table, looking at everyone nervously.

"H-hi, i'm Y/N! I hope to be good friends with everyone!" You said nervously as everyone's attention was on you. You took the empty seat next to Slender, giving him a nervously smile.

Everyone welcomed and greeted you politely. You were shocked, but relieved at the same time.

"I'm Splendor. One of Slender's brothers!" He said with a big smile on his face. He looked very cute, you thought.

"The name's Trenderman." Called out the other one. "If you're interested in fashion or photography, i can teach you some stuff!" He added.

"And i'm Offenderman, but call me Offender, darling~" He purred at you and smirked. "I'm the hottest and most attractive one~" He said with a confident tone. "I'm sure, you'll like me most, so don't be afraid to hang out with me." He winked, making you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Slender shot him a 'glare' and smacked his shoulder. "Offender!" He growled in annoyance.

"What! I'm just stating facts. At least i'm not boring like you." He smirked, folding his arms proudly.

Slender facepalmed, making a tch sound at him.

You laughed awkwardly at the two. The rest of the pastas introduced themselves as well. You were a bit anxious, of course, but their calm attitude made you feel a bit more calm.

"Do you like video games?" The blonde boy called out as he stuffed food in his mouth.

"Yeah, they're not bad at all." You responded. You continued chatting and laughing with the pastas. After all they didn't look so bad and you had a great time with them.

~~~

You helped them clean the table and gather all dishes in the sink. You checked the time, staring down at your phone screen before someone got your attention.

"Huh?" You looked down to see a big smiling dog, standing in front of you. He did creepy you out at first, but you did your best to remain calm.

"Hi, y/n" the dog spoke, sniffing you non stop as he kept smiling widely like that. "If you want to play, you know where to find me" he panted, sticking his tongue out as he sat down next to you. He couldn't stop examining you from head to toe. He seemed to like you, but it was hard to tell yet.

"Sure thing, Smile" you smiled back at him, patting his head gently.

Smile opened his mouth to say something but Jeff cut him off.

"Come on, smile we gotta go! Don't make me wait!" You sighed, lifting your head up, staring at Jeff.

"I'll come back, don't you worry!" Smile licked your hand and sprinted away to Jeff as the two left to who knows where.

~~~

You stared at the TV blankly, laying yourself on the couch, adjusting yourself to the most comfortable position you could think of. Slender drinked his hot coffee, reading the newspapers next to you. The couch was big enough so there was enough space for you two.

"This channel is boring." You groaned, changing the channels constantly, trying to find something interesting to watch. You pout your lips and threw the remote away once you found something more interesting to watch.

"Where did everyone go?" You break the silence between you and Slender as you looked away from the TV.

"On a killing spree." He said, flipping the pages.

"I shouldn't have asked...." you mumbled, looking back at the TV.

You heard Slender laugh softly. "It's in our nature to kill, Y/N. You know that."

"Yeah, i know.. i'm shocked that you brought me here. Why didn't you do it earlier though?"

Slender placed his coffee down on the small table next to him, looking at you.

"I've waited for the perfect moment to do it, so i decided to give you some time."

"Oh... well, thank you for bringing me here. I suppose the pastas aren't that bad."

"Are you enjoying your new life?" Slender asked, continuing the conversation.

"I must say, it's better than to have no one around me." You smiled happily.

"You will never be alone, Y/N. I promise." He gently touched your hand and gripped it.

"Thank you, Slender..~" you could feel your cheeks heat up as he kissed your hand.

// Thank you for reading, guys :D i hope you enjoyed this. I dunno how i'll continue the next chapters, so give me time xD okay, bye ❤