Chapter 12: Will you be my valentine?

You rushed for the stairs as a big smile spread on your lips.

"You're back!" You shout happily, throwing yourself into his arms. You laughed happily as he embraced you back.

"I was away only for a few hours." He said, stepping inside with the proxies behind him as he held you in his arms.

"I know but i missed you already!" You whine like a baby and kiss him on the cheek before he placed you down, he happily sighed.

"You're such a baby" Slender snorts with a laugh as he ruffled your hair and kissed your cheek.

You pouted your lips in return and folded your arms "Hey!" You whine again as he teased you.

Masky and Hoodie walked away to their rooms while Toby stared at you two.

"Something wrong, Toby?" You asked, looking back at him with a smile.

"No... it's nothing. I'm just a bit tired from business y'know... but i'll get some rest now. I'll see you two later!"

Toby catched up with Masky and Hoodie, leaving you alone with Slenderman.

"Is he really okay?" You stared at Slender, hoping that he'll give you a positive answer.

"He'll be fine. We just had to take care of something, we had a lot of things to get done." Slender explained.

"Oh... well i hope he's not overworking himself. He really looks exhausted today."

"I give them enough breaks so he's fine." Slender said as he took your hand and he led you to his room.

---

"Close your eyes, Y/N. I have a surprise for you." Slender said and you did as told. You loved surprises so much and the fact that you didn't know what he prepared for you really tempted you but you kept your eyes closed for him.

"What is it? What is it?" You asked in excitement as your lips formed a small smile.

"Just a moment, dear" Slender chuckled to your impatience as you hear his footsteps and he held something in his hands.

"You can open them now" He says as you instantly open them and gasped in surprise, covering your mouth.

He bought you a bouquet of roses, a dark chocolate and a small teddy bear, holding a heart in its paws.

"Aww baby! They're all so nice!" Your lips melted into a sweet smile as you take the roses in your hands, sniffing them and sighed in happiness at their sweet aroma.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart" you pressed a kiss to his lips and hugged him tightly, smiling widely at him.

Slender chuckled at your reaction. He knew you'd love the surprise, he loved seeing you so happy and always smiling. He wanted to always make you feel loved and appreciated. And he made sure to keep you happy. Not only with just sweet words and promises but with actions too.

He always gave you compliments to remind you that you're beautiful no matter how you look. He just wanted to be the perfect man for you.

"Anything for you, love. Anything." He says, kissing your lips gently as his hands held you close to his body, running his fingers through your soft hair. You couldn't help but smile around him so much. The things that he does for you, he's just so sweet. You could never leave him or replace him with someone else. Only he exsisted in your world and no other man could take his place. No one else could treat you the way he treated you.

He just brought the best of you and you didn't regret being with him.

You kissed him one more time before you let go of him, placing the roses on his bed.

"I have something for you too! But don't look!"

Slender placed his hands on his face in front of you so you were sure that he wasn't looking. You took out a small dark box that was hidden in the wardrobe and you gave it to him.

"This is for you... i know it's not much but this one looked really pretty!" You reassured him as he gives out a smile.

"Y/N, sweetheart i don't really care what the gift is. You're the best gift i could ever have!" His words made your heart skip a beat as you stared into his blank face.

He slowly opened the small box, revealing a golden heart necklace. It was probably one of the most expensive necklaces out there since it was made out of pure gold. Slender examined it and opened it. Inside there were two small hearted photos of you and Slender, holding hands.

"Do you like it?" Y/N asked in excitement as Slender looked at her.

"Like it? I don't like it, i love it!" He laughed softly as you take it from his hands and placed it around his pale neck.

"It looks so pretty on you.." Y/N stared at it, not being able to look away since it was really beautifully made. It was definitely worth all the money that went for it.

"Thank you, sweetie." Slenderman brought you to another gentle kiss as his hands gently roam around your body.

"You do so much for me it was the least i could do for you!" You giggled between the kiss as he squishes your cheeks.

"You're a queen and you should be treated like one." Slender purrs as he takes you in his arms and placed you on his bed, kissing you and holding you like you were his whole world. You moan in the kiss and gasp for air as he trailed his kisses down your neck and shoulders.

"Sl-slender!" You whine softly, causing him to smile and look at you.

"Relax, darling. Just enjoy." He whispered in your ear as he continied kissing your skin and touching your body like that.

Every touch and kiss felt like heaven. This was a moment that you never wanted to end. Excitement builds inside your body as it coils up with pleasure. You two makeout for about an hour or two, enjoying your time with him. The rest is up to your imagination. :)

---

ADMIN POV

Hi guys! I'm sorry for taking too long to update but i just ran out of ideas for this story and for now on it will be difficult for me to continue it. If you have any ideas in mind i'd be more than happy to hear them. Thank you for reading my shitty story <3 it's good to know that you enjoy it at least. Gimme some ideas if you can and i'll continue this story. This story won't die yet so don't you worry ❤ ! Take care! See you next time!