Chapter 6: Meeting the pastas

YOUR POV

After the Slenderman took you to his forest he kept you to himself only and he liked to control you. He still scared you and it was hard for you to settle in, since you were so far from your home now. You wanted to leave, but you didn't dare, because you remembered what he told you and he surely wasn't lying about it. He can hurt you if he wants to. You hated that you were under his control. You felt used like a puppet. The forest was your home now.

You couldn't contact anyone and that was the worst part of it all. There was no signal in the forest unfortunately. You were growing desperate with time. At least you still had your dog by your side. But Alfie didn't like Slenderman and it was hard for you to control your dog. With time you hoped that your dog will calm down around him. You didn't want such scenes to happen that would cost his life so you had to take control over him.

You sat on the cold ground, feeding your dog with what you could find in the forest so he won't be starving. Slenderman wasn't around right now, but still you knew that he was watching. As time passed by, you got used to seeing him everyday and you weren't so scared of him as you used to be.

Yes, you lived with a monster. How suprising. He showed you a side of him that he hadn't showed to anyone else before. Whatever provoked him to keep you, you were grateful. After all he did say, you're special. His special human. Crazy, right? You smiled at that thought. Could he be possibly having feelings for you? You always asked yourself that, but you were too shy to ask him, so you just had to keep it cool around him.

At times you felt like he didn't care about you at all. You felt like he was just using you and wasting your time, but it wasn't like this. Your emotions for him were mixed. One side of you liked him, but the other one keeps telling you to run and leave him. At times you doubted him, but you watched his actions speak instead. You didn't want to do something that you'll regret later so you just observed everything to make sure what his true intensions were.

Slenderman POV

"I don't know why i kept her alive. I could've killed her the first time i saw her. But something inside me just won't let me do it. I can't describe the things i feel when i'm around her. I never felt like this for a human. In fact, i never felt such emotions before. But i liked it, it was exciting and new to me, because i was getting attached to her and i never wanted her to leave. I love spending time with her. Why do i feel like this? How did she managed to get my attention? I wanted her to be mine so i took her and kept her with me. She's just too precious..."

~~~

"Y/n." A familiar voice called you and you turned your head to the side, seeing in front of you the one and only Slenderman. You smiled at him, humming in respond. "Hmm?"

"I think it's time to take you to the mansion." He commented.

"The mansion? Do you mean your house?" You arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah. But you won't be alone there. I'll introduce you to the other pastas."

"Wait... what? Other pastas?" You stand up on your feet confused.

"There are other killers in your house?!"

"Yes, but don't worry! They won't hurt you. I promise!" Slender took your hand, reassuring you that everything will be okay.

"Fine then... i trust you." You sighed nervously and he chuckled in return.

"You're safe with me, so just make yourself at home. You'll get used to them." Slender smiled, teleporting you to his place as you two held hands. You gulped nervously, looking around his mansion. It was so huge, you were amazed. It looked like the perfect place to live in.

"Welcome home, Y/N." He looked down at you as you were busy examing his place.

"Wow, Slender... you have a nice home, i won't lie." You said.

He chuckled at your reaction before he noticed Jeff and Laughing Jack approaching you both.

You got frightened and hid behind Slender, gripping onto his leg like a scared little child.

"Who's this?" Jeff asked, tilting his head to the side as Laughing Jack stared at you.

"This is Y/N and from now on she'll be living here with us, so you better behave." Slender warned as you just kept holding onto his leg and didn't let go of him for a while. He knew you were nervous, you just needed time to settle in.

"You brought a human here? Seriously, Slender?" Jeff mocked him, sending you an annoyed glare. He looked like he really wanted to kill you right now.

Slender growled at Jeff. "I can do as i please. She will stay. If any of you lay a finger on her, you'll regret it. Did i make myself clear?!" He hissed at Jeff.

Jeff laughed at Slender. "She's just a human, i don't see anything special about her. You must be really out of your mind to keep a mortal here."

"Do you have a problem with that?!" Slender puts his arm protectively around you as Jeff rolled his eyes.

LJ (Laughing Jack) placed an arm on Jeff's shoulder. "Jeff i think that's enoug-" but he was cut off.

"C'mon Jack aren't you with me?" Jeff sighed annoyed from his response.

LJ was about to say something, but before he could, Slender interrupted.

"Enough of your bullshit. I don't want to listen to your babbling all day. You're gonna treat her well and that's it. Don't say next time that i didn't warned you."

Jeff sighed deeply in defeat, staring at you in the process. "Fine then, Slender. Keep her alive, but i hope you know what you're doing."

Those words took your breath away as you were in complete shock from his behavior.

"Ignore him, Y/N. He's just being a bit dramatic, but eventually, i'm sure he'll warm up to you." He caressed your cheek to calm you down. He then took you to his room, so you could rest.