Chapter 10: You're mine.

A/N POV

WARNING!

This chapter contains smut and sexual content so if you don't really like this stuff please just skip it and move to the next one.

                             . . .

Slender brought you back to the mansion as he locked the door and he turned his attention on you. He held you into his arms, making your heartbeat become quicker and quicker with each second passing by. You wanted him so badly and you couldn't hold yourself anymore so you attacked his lips and begun to kiss him hungrily.

He threw you on his soff bed and crawled on top of you as he kissed you back, biting and sucking onto your bottom lip. You moaned desperately for his touch and just then you felt his cold fingers slide down your hips and inner thighs. You shivered at the feeling, wrapping your hands around his neck.

The makeout session was getting more heated up. He removed your dress, leaving you only on your bra and panties. It was painfully slow. You growled needily and straddled his hips, making him chuckle in amusement as his fingers grasped onto your back.

"Kitten is so eager, isn't she?" He smirked as he pulled you in for a deeper kiss, making you moan in the process. You grinded your hips against his sensitive manhood, earning a sexy growl from him.

"Take those off, baby. Strip for your daddy. Slowly." He broke the kiss and pointed at your already soaked panties.

"Yes, daddy." You obeyed, sliding them down your thighs as you kept your eyes on him at the process, exposing your womanhood to him. You threw them on the floor and unhooked your own bra, revealing your soft breasts to him. They looked so beautiful and nice to squeeze them.

"That's a good girl." He said with a deep growl as he started to smother you with wet sloppy kisses, leaving them all around your lips, neck and shoulders. He made you gasp and moan from all this excitement that builded up inside you.

You wanted more and more of him. You felt a finger slide inside your tight walls, making you squeal and shudder.

"Ah fuck!" You whined, trying to adjust his finger as your body arched and your hips bucked up in the air, giving him a better sight of your vagina.

"So pretty, so pink... so warm." He purred, sliding it deeper and deeper inside you.

"Mmmm!!" Your breath hitched as you squeezed your thighs together, trapping his hand between your legs. Your cheeks heat up and waves of pleasure overwhelmed you.

"Don't hide yourself, darling. I want to see every single part of you." He chuckled, spreading your legs widely as he added another finger, making you arch your head and back.

"Do you like that, babygirl?" He started thrusting them inside, stretching your walls out. This drove you crazy, your moans getting louder and your breath heavier.

"Ah.. oh my god.. yes!! Yes!!" You closed your eyes, holding him close to you as his other hand started to grope your breast, pinching on the nipple and squeezing it. He made you feel like you were in heaven. He made you feel so good that you didn't want this to end.

You were a moaning mess and he brought you to your peak so many times. He smiled in satisfaction, tasting your sweet warm cum as he sucked onto his fingers. He wrapped his tentacles around your inner thighs and wrists, holding you down.

He brushed his fingers against your clit and slowly rubbed it in a circular motion. He watched you moan his name constantly. He loved seeing you so submissive to him.

He rubbed your clit faster and faster, placing his mouth against it, eating you out like apple pie. You rubbed yourself against his tongue and teeth, screaming his name out, cumming and filling his mouth with warm cum.

He sucked your liquids away, cleaning you down there. You gasped from the pleasure and pulled his 'face' closer, kissing his lips passionately, wrestling your tongue with his. He fought back, wrapping his tongue around yours. And of course he won, pinning you back down.

He slowly removed his pants and boxers, representing his hard member to you that stood up in front of your face.

"It's so big!" You moan at the sight, drooling for his cock as you lick your lips at him.

"Suck." He commanded with a dominant voice as you instantly wrapped your lips around the tip, sucking and licking it.

He groaned softly, gripping your hair with his fingers tightly, holding you down in place.

You let out sweet muffled moans, enjoying the sweet taste of his length. You picked up the pace, bobbing your head up and down, sucking harder and took him down your throat even further. You choked at the process, but continued to pleasure him, waiting eagerly to bring him to his peak. You darted your eyes up, glancing at him.

He growled deeply, filling your mouth with sticky hot cum. You swallowed it all down without any hesitation, it dripped down from your chin and the corner of your lips, leaving you breathless.

He panted, looking down at you with a satisfying grin. "That's a good girl." He purred as he flipped you on your stomach, making you gasp.

Your fingers grasped the sheets as his member roughly rammed inside you, his fingers squeezed your thighs, leaving his scratch marks there. You yelped in pain, but soon it was replaced with pleasure.

You screamed and screamed, not caring that someone could hear you. You enjoyed it and couldn't hold yourself back. Each thrust made you moan louder and louder. You could feel him in your stomach, his member was getting further inside you, but of course he was careful not to hurt you too much.

You whimpered as he gave you sweet kisses on your neck to keep you calm and comfortable. You had your eyes shut, taking deep breaths as he fucked you so good.

He thrusted and thrusted more and more until he brought you to your climax again. You both panted sharply against each other as he collapsed next to you, smiling.

You looked at him, whimpering needily as he encased his arms around you, cuddling you closely to him.

"Did you like it, baby?" He asked while kissing your earlobe.

"A lot.." you sigh in exhaustion and smiled back at him, but now your body was begging you to just sleep.

"Next time it'll be even better." He snickered, giving you a teasing wink as you two slowly fall asleep into each others arms.

// i hope you liked that ;) 👉👈 more will be coming soon, but updates will be probably slow so bare with me. Thank you all for the support, see you soon ❤