Chapter 5: His property

"Whatever you do just don't go in that forest. Stay away. You don't want to see him."

Those words didn't leave your mind. Like a venom he already got in your head, making himself at home. Yeah, you did like Slenderman, but you've always thought that he's just a fictional character. You'd be shocked if you ever meet him. And you didn't know what he will do. Kill you? Keep you? Use you? Or maybe... love you?

Nah, that's absurd. You doubted that he would keep you alive, but deep inside you knew, you wanted to live.

You already had some of the symptoms of the slender sickness which really started to make you feel anxious. There were nights where you couldn't even get proper sleep, because of that paranoia that has been torturing your mind. You experienced mild amnesia as well and at times you had gone through painful breathing too.

~~~

"Y/N..." a deep voice called out in your mind as you jumped up startled and your body shuddered in fear. Your eyes shot open and your heart hammered against your ribcage, your breath hitches.

"W-who's there..?" You stuttered anxiously as you constantly looked around your room only to find nobody there. Your heartbeat quickened as you kept your eyes open no matter how tired you felt. This feeling of always being watched drove you insane. You didn't feel safe nor comfortable in your own home anymore.

You hated this feeling... you just wanted to live a normal life like other people, but now the Slenderman has captured you and he was never gonna let you go. Your life will change forever from this day on.

"Y/N." You heard that same deep voice again in the back of your head. And at that moment, you saw HIM. Slenderman was standing at the dark corner of your room, staring right through your soul with his nonexistant eyes. You instantly looked away in shock and terror as you heard a chuckle coming from his invisible mouth. He's amused by the sight of the fear in your eyes.

"W-w-what do you want from me?!" You managed to speak up, trying to keep yourself calm, but it was harder than you thought. You never thought you'd encounter him and you weren't sure how to feel. You were confused and scared.

"I want YOU. And you'll stay with me forever from now on... otherwise i'll make sure to kill you and all your loved ones. You'll obey and do as i say." He spoke in return with a deep yet soothing voice.

"WHAT?!" You whisper-yelled, protesting against his comment. He left you in shock as you try to proceed what he just told you. "I can't do that, i don't want to! Why would you want me to stay with you?"

"You heard me. Don't question me and just accept your fate. Be happy while you're still alive, Y/N."

"I want to know!" Y/N raised her voice and Slender growled threateningly at her, grabbing her with his tendrils and held her in place.

"Let go!" You screamed, thrashing around, trying to escape his grip. "Please don't hurt me!! I'll stay with you!!" You pleaded and cried, staring at him with teary eyes.

He smiled, amused by your words and dropped you back on the bed. "That's what i want to hear. All you have to do is obey. I promise, you'll be safe." His tone softened as he kneeled on your level. You sobbed and crawled away from him. "Don't touch me..." Y/N wiped her tears, not looking at him.

Slenderman tilted his head, smiling at you. "There's something special about you, Y/N... you're different. You're not like the rest people and that's what i like about you." His voice echoed through your head.

"Since when do you like humans...?" You asked, clearly not understanding why a monster like him was so interested into you. And why would he keep you alive? You didn't even know what to say nor how to react to this. It's like a miracle happened to you.

"I don't." He replied simply, chuckling at your question. "But like i said before, you're special. And maybe i'll make an exception for you, but don't be so happy about it just yet." He warned with a growl.

You listened to him carefully and nervously gulped. "Y-yes, Slender... i promise you." You said with a shaky breath as your body stiffened.

"Good girl~" He purred as he took you with him to the forest, teleporting you to another place.