Chapter 24

A/N: I'm so excited. This chapter is gonna be great.

Enjoy!

Warning. I might put some minor smut in here. Don't really know yet.

---

Eleanor's POV...

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.

YOU STUPID DIARY. I MADE MY WHOLE PLAN AND YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK. YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT WORK. WHY NOW DID YOU HAVE TO TO STOP?!

I WILL FUCKING RIP THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP TO PIECES.

I WOULD'VE ALREADY. I WAS THIS CLOSE TO HAVING LOUIS TO MYSELF.

FUCK. YOU.

~

Louis's POV...

"Always?"

"Forver."

I kissed Harry deeply and he kissed back exactly the same. When we pulled away we just stared at each other.

"God, it feels like a whole weight has been lifted from our shoulders." He said quietly and chuckled.

"Yeah. Two tons of weights out of four." I said sarcastically. "Remember we have to face the school tonight."

"I know. But they're just gonna have to accept the fact that you're mine." He pecked my lips. "And I'm yours."

"I'm all yours." I said teasingly and he just laughed.

"Don't start that right now." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Alright well." Taylor said. "I don't wanna break this up, but we have a dance to go to. Liam agreed to be my dance partner. If and when it's needed." She smiled at us as we pulled away from one another.

"God damn it, Harry." Niall said and walked over to me. "You ruined his hair. And his face. You can't make our pride and joy cry."

We all laughed and Niall fixed my hair.

"Let's get going. Taylor go get El." Zayn said and I looked at him confused. He took notice and explained. "We are putting El in a car with us. Taylor is going with just in case. You two are gonna have the car alone. As a celebration for each other." He paused and pointed at Harry. "And keep it in your pants for more than 5 hours-"

"Zayn!" I yelled at him.

He walked over to me and hugged me. He whispered into my ear. "Don't let Niall win. He's gotta get less than 5 I have to get more."

"Get off of me you prude." I pushed him off and laughed quietly.

"We'll see you at the dance?" He said, just to end the conversation.

"Yup. See ya there." I turn to Harry. "Let's go, love."

Harry nodded and took my hand. He walked us to his car on the passenger side. He opened the door and allowed me to get in. He shut the door and walked around to his side and got in.