Chapter Six

A/N: yayyy chapter six!!

WARNING: UH. SEXUAL CONTENT- YEAH. OKAY BYE.

---

Harry's POV...

"Lou.." I said quietly.

I slowly moved my hand to his cheek. I caressed it lightly. His face started to turn a light shade of red. Cute.

"Y-yes?" Louis continued to look into my eyes. His blue eyes were so pretty. Like diamonds.

I want to kiss him. But he might be straight. I can't. I want to so bad. Should I?

No I shouldn't?

But if he didn't like me why would he allow me to be so close. He'd call me gay. Or the f slur. I hope he isn't homophobic.

I slowly pulled his face closer to mine. God I want to so bad. His red lips were so plump and perfect.

If I do kiss Louis, what if someone sees. That's when I got an idea. I smirked at him. He gave me a confused look.

I pulled away from him and grabbed his hand. I pulled him towards the tunnel there was underneath the large playset. It wasn't a very big tunnel so I had to duck down a bit. He ducked down a bit as well. That just tells you how small it was.

"Harry what are you doing?"

I stayed silent and pulled him down onto my lap as I sat down. He gasped as he straddled my legs. This was hot.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to i-"

"Louis. You didn't do anything. That was me." I chuckled at how nervous he'd become so quickly. His face was now a deeper shade of red.

I placed my hands on either side of his face and pulled him closer to mine. He adjusted his body. Fuck. He basically just grinded against me. Don't get a fucking boner Harry I swear-

"Harry." Louis pulled me put of my thoughts.

"Uh sorry.." I smile at him.

"Harry I'm still very close." He said quietly. I looked into his eyes.

"I know."

"But why? I mean we barely know each other and you're like one of the straightest guys ever and this is just weird. I'm suprised you haven't called me a freak or beat me up yet. I'm sure you don't like me i-"

I kissed him finally. He tenses up. I had my eyes closed. When he finally relaxed he kissed me back. At first it was very passionate. Then it got heated very quickly. It was pretty steamy to say the least.

I felt his lower half slowly move up closer to me. He once again brushed against my crotch.

"Fuck.." I mumbled against his lips.

I could feel his smirk grow against me.

Louis moved his hips against me again. I let out a soft pant.

This escalated quickly.

Louis moved his hands to back of my head tugging at my hair. I moaned quietly as he continued to grind against my crotch. My *cough* erection *cough* growing.

He kissed down to my jaw and then my neck.

"Harry" He moaned against my neck. Hot. (A/N: I should not be laughing this hard I'm sorry-)

"God Lou you're so beautiful" I moved my hands to his waist and rubbed circles into them with my thumbs. This was clearly a turn on as he stopped what he was doing to shove his face into the crook of my neck and pant heavily. He wrapped his arms around my neck and put his hands back into my hair. I kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot and continued to lightly suck on it. He let out soft moans as I continued to tease him.

He tilted his head to the side to give me more access. I stopped sucking the spot to see a light red mark left. I kissed up to his ear and whispered.

"How's about we go back to my place?"

~

Louis laid asleep in my arms, snoring softly. I played with his feathery hair and kept a smile on my face.

He started to stir in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey there." I spoke softly and gave him a warm smile.

"Hi" He looked up at me. "So I'm guessing you're-"

"Yes I'm gay." I chuckled. "Obviously."

"No need for sass Mr. Styles." He giggled. Fucking giggled. That had to be the cutest thing ever.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson it was a stupid question."

Louis quickly got on top of me a straddled my waist. He had on a pair of boxers and one of my t-shirts. He was so tiny.

"So.." He pecked my lips. "What are we now?"

"Friends with benefits?" I joked and he hit me playfully.

"Seriously Harold. I want to know. I mean we have barely talked to each other ever and we just had sex." He cocked his eyebrows at me.

"True. But it was good sex."

"Hazzzaaaaa!" Louis whined at me using a nickname. It was cute though.

"Louuuuuu!" I mocked him.

"Please." He leaned down onto my chest.

He traced the few tattoos I had. Yes. I have tattoos. They all have a meaning to them except for a couple dumb ones. I noticed Louis had some as well. Which I'm not suprised at all. He was when first saw mine. If you know what I mean. *wink wink*

"I mean I don't know. I don't wanna force you into anything." I looked at him. He looked at me with his pretty blue eyes.

"You aren't. I'd rather be with you than anyone else here." He smiled at me. That right there folks is a sunshine smile. Worn by the sun.

"It's just. The only person who knows I'm gay is you and my mum. If we do this you can't tell anyone." I said. I never thought this is something I'd say if I'm honest.

"I would never. I promise." He sat up, placing his hands on my chest. "So are we.." he trailed off.

"Yes Lou. We're boyfriends."

---

A/N: guess what bitches.(jk you all are queens/kings/or in between) I'm being nice and posting twice today. I uh. I wrote a bit of smut. And no. You dont get to see all the way yet. Losers. (Again. Jk. Ily guys)

I hope you guys enjoyed though! I'm too lazy to edit these so if you see any mistakes, please dont tell me. Because I will not fix them.

Anyways. Bye bye my lovely kiwi seeds.

-Kiwi 🥝