Chapter nineteen

A/N: soo I've actually got this chapter dedicated to someone! In the last 5 minutes I've gotten at least 15 comments from them on my story. So I thank you for that @L1TTLEBLACKDRESS.

Thank you for your support my fellow Larry enthusiast.

All the love, Kiwi.

---

Zayn's POV...

Both Niall and I could hear screaming coming from inside. That's definitely not a good sign.

When I saw the door open, I got out of the car. And out came a bruised up Harry. Black eye. Damn it.

"Harry... are you alright?" I hear Niall say, along with a car door closing.

"Fuck your dad's still doing it, isn't he?" I say and walk closer to him, examining the bruise on his cheek and all around his eye.

"Yeah. He's never going to stop." Harry looked down. Bus hair falling in front of his face. "I just wish he'd leave."

"Me too, mate." I pat his shoulder. "Me too."

"Wait.. h-he's hitting you?" Niall stuttered out beside me.

"Niall. It's okay. They're figuring it out. Let's just go get in the car." I could tell Niall was about to freak.

"No! No no no!! You can't just let this happen!" Niall turned to me. "H-He can live with Louis- or fuck- he could live with me for god's sake! Just get him out of there-"

"Niall." Harry looked at him. His face was emotionless. Other than Niall who was bawling by now. "I'll be fine. Let's just go get Louis.."

~haha time skip BItches-

When we got to Louis', he had already been outside. Harry had some definite explaining to do.

(Before I keep going. Yes, ik I said liam was with Louis in the last chapter. There's a reason he's not in this one yet. He's coming up soon.)

~

Louis' POV...

This mother fucker had a black eye. As soon as he got out if the car I noticed it.

"Harry! What the hell happened?" I walked quickly over to him.

"I-I- got into a fight-"

"Stop lying Harold. He needs to know the truth." Zayn said, him and Niall standing behind me.

"Lying? About what?" I looked at Zayn and then back to Harry. "You were gonna lie to me?"

"Can we talk in private?" He said quietly. That was all it took for me to nod and lead him up to my room. Not for sex. Don't take it the wrong way you dirty fucks. "Niall, Zayn, you guys can chill in the game room or something while we talk. But we better not catch you fucking."

Both boys blushed and I walked to my room with Harry's hand in mine.

"Harry. Tell me what's going on?" I said as he walked in and sat on my bed. I closed the door, locking it behind me.