Chapter Twelve

A/N: soooo i know that I said there'd be a q&a after the last chapter buuuutttt. It's being delayed. I might be late with a few chapters after this one bc of my school schedule and shit.
But. Yeah. Enjoy.

Warning: sex.

(I did put a warning before it started and the warning of where it ends so you can still read the rest 🤩)

---

Louis' POV...

After chasing Zayn around my house, we had ended up going out to eat. By the time we got done it was time to take me to Harry's.

We'd picked up Niall before going to eat so him and I could catch up. Turns out, him and Zayn are now a thing. Not official. But a thing. They don't even know what it is.

They're figuring it out since they both basically JUST found out they were gay.

Once Zayn dropped me off it had already been a bit darker. I snuck my way around back to the gazebo and sat down on the cement floor and pulled out my phone.

L: I'm here.

H: coming xx

I waited for another good 5 minutes. Then I saw him. His tall masculine figure. He looked beautiful.

"Hey Haz." I stood up to greet him.

"Hey Lou." He smiled at me, his dimples popping. God the dimples. I would die for them.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I did the same with my arms around his neck.

"I missed you.."

"I know. I missed you too." He kissed me deeply. "Cement isn't gonna work for me."

"What- HARRY!" I hit his back as he lifted me over his shoulder. "Put me down you idiot!"

"Shh. They're gonna hear you. They may be drunk but they aren't stupid." He patted my bum and chuckled.

"You're not drunk are you?" I frowned a little.

"No sir I'm not."

"Good.."

"Why?"

"I want you to remember everything by tomorrow."

"Was that supposed to be seductive?" I could feel his head turn to look at me.

"No."

"Damn. I definitely turned me on."

"Wh-"

"Now let's get you upstairs."

At this moment I realized we had already gotten inside. I didn't even notice from getting lost talking to him.

He walked up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door silently behind us and threw me on the bed.

"How'd you even manage not to get caught leaving or coming inside with me?" I tilted my head as he walked to the door again and locked it.