Chapter 28

A/N: this is the last chapter 😭 I'm so sorry it has to end here. But I've already got some ideas for the sequel- so yayy.

This last chapter is gonna be in the narrator's pov. Love you all!

Enjoy!

---

1 year later...

Louis paced around his room, holding the small cap in his hands. His gown was laid on the bed. He continued to bite at his nails, thinking of the worst outcomes of today.

"Lou." Harry appeared at the doorway and Louis stopped pacing.

"Hazza!" Louis, almost running, went up to Harry, hugging him.

"Hi baby." Harry chuckled softly. He was quick to hug back. He pulled away after a moment and looked at him. "Why are you pacing around your room?"

Louis sighed. "I'm nervous. Like, I'm gonna throw up. What if everything goes wrong somehow? Or maybe something happens and we have to cancel? Maybe I shouldn't-"

"Louis! Don't say that. You'll be fine. You've finally gotten to graduate and you have already managed to ruin it for yourself." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. Louis snaked his arms around his neck and looked down sadly. "I promise. Look at me! I graduated and it went perfectly fine."

"Yes, but that was last year." Louis looked back up. "You never know whatever gonna happen this year."

"Louis, I promise you're gonna be okay." Harry chuckles at him and Louis frowns. "Remember when I was freaking out on my graduation? You told me that there was nothing to worry about. Because as long as you were there in the bleachers, everything would be okay. We've been through way worse. Last year wasn't any better than the year before that when we first met."

Louis sighed. "I miss her."

"I know baby. But she's watching from above. She's always gonna be watching. Because she loves you." Harry pulled Louis in tighter.

"Yeah. I know." Louis smiled to himself. This was all he needed to calm his nerves.

"I love you, Lou." Harry started to rock them back and forth.

"I love you more Haz." Louis giggled softly.

"Not possible."

"Very possible."

Harry pulled from the hug. He put his hands on Louis' shoulder and frowned. "You can't win this."

"I will win this." Louis smiled smugly at him and crossed his arms.

"Go get ready, Sunshine." Harry laughed.

"Fine. We're continuing this later though." Louis went over to his bed, and picked up his gown. "This is going to be a long day."

"Sure it will." Louis' dad walked in. "You're gonna be fine."

"Told you." Harry piped in.

"Shut up, Harold."

"Stop your bickering, Louis. You're gonna go out there kill it." His dad pulled an envelope from his suit coat. "This is for you."

"What is it?" Louis took the envelope and looked up at his dad.

"You'll see. Just open it." Louis' dad had a smile on his face.

Louis slowly ripped open the envelope. There was a small paper in it. Louis opened the letter. The first words he saw, in big golden letters: