Chapter Thirteen

A/N: pic was made by me ahaha.

Anyways. Nothing to see here. Enjoy!

---

Harry's POV...

"Thank you..."

My body tensed. "Anytime." I pushed Louis out the door and walked out behind him. I shut the door and walked to my car. I opened the door, getting in and slamming the door shut. I watched as Louis moved to the passenger side getting in calmly.

"Harry I-"

"Don't. It isn't anyone's fault." I sat and looked down with my hands in my lap. "I should be saying sorry. I'm the one who can't come out and deal with being hated on."

"Harry no it's not. It's gonna be hard." He grabbed my hand. "People are just stupid and don't get it."

"Of course they don't fucking get it Louis!" He flinched, letting go of my hand.

He was silent.

"I-I'm sorry Lou. I'm just so tired of everything. We can't be ourselves because of this society we live in. I would love to feel free for once in my life. I mean. We were almost caught today by the girl whose in love with you. She never shuts up about you by the way. She was doing it today. But that's not the point. I hate myself more and more everyday because of this. I have to be this totally straight guy who loves sports and working out 24/7 or else I'm a disappointment. I know we've only been dating for a week now but fuck I can't help but never want to lose you. I want you to be mine forever and it's killing me that the situation we're in could end that. And I don't want that. I've never felt this way before and it's hurting me to know that with just a flip of a switch things could end. I don't want to put that stress against you." I kept my head down. Staring at my hands. Tears started to form in my eyes but I managed to hold them back.

"What are you saying Harry?"

"Damn it Lou I love you!"

His breathe hitched and his body tensed. He was silent.

"Lou-"

He threw himself on top of me, straddling me in my seat. He hugged me, squeezing enough I felt like I could break.

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him. This wasn't just some simple kiss either. It was filled with love and passion. With maybe a hint of lust.

He pulled away and looked at me. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Absolutely everything." He leaned down and kissed me again. He then started to grind on me causing me to let out a groan.

"Lou no.."

"Why not?" He whined pulled away.

"One. This would be round 3 today. Two. I have to get you home. I'd love to have car sex with you but not now." I smiled.

"Uggh fine." He got off of me and sat back into his seat.

I pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. It was silent until Louis piped up.