Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: hey wassssuuuup

I know most of you are gonna be mad at me since I left it on a high note in the last chapter. It wasn't a big cliffhanger. But it was still a cliffhanger.

I hope you guys enjoy this lol.

Have fun!

---

Louis' POV...

After everything yesterday, it got kind of weird.

Harry and Liam were gonna take a few days before talking. A few days meaning it took them 2 hours before they started talking again. They literally can't stay away from each other.

Zayn had gone home shortly after the incident. He still came to school though. Harry and him aren't talking. Which I understand, but it's not Zayn's fault. He was only trying to help.

I haven't talked to any of them. I just observed.

I skipped all of my classes. Knowing now that I had to go to this dance with El. Harry was going with Taylor. Zayn and Niall were going together. because no one knows them enough to judge them. If Harry hadn't been such a popular kid we wouldn't have to hide this. Eleanor only made it worse for us to trust anyone with this.

"Should we check up on Lou?" I hear Niall say quietly to Zayn. We all were sat at the lunch table.

"Just leave him be. We all went through a lot yesterday. He took it the worse and he has every reason to." Zayn responded, picking up the small milk carton and drinking out of it.

Niall nodded and looked at me with a short smile, before going back to his food.

I pulled my earbuds out of my pocket and plugged them into my phone. I put them in my ears and blasted music. I'm sure I'll be deaf soon.

I stood quietly and picked up my lunch tray. I walked over to the trash cans and dumped all my untouched food away and set it on a tray return. I walked out of the lunchroom and to the bathroom.

I quietly walked over to the sinks and looked at myself in the mirror. My hands were placed on the sides of the sinks.

"Fuck.." I heard a deep voice come from one of the stalls.

I could instantly tell it was Harry. But that wasn't a normal sound. He was fucking moaning.

I stared straight at the bathroom stalls and just frowned. I couldn't move, I was so pissed.

I heard the stall lock click and I quickly turned my head and looked down in the sink. I heard heels click past me and then her voice.

"Oh. Hey Louis. I hope we didn't bother you." Taylor said smiling at me and walking out.

"L-Louis-?" Harry looked at me as I glared back in the mirror at him.

I just shook my head and laughed. "Have fun at the dance." I started to walk out. "Dickhead."

Harry yelled for me but I just ignored him. I played my music again and let it blast into my ears.

~

Harry POV...

"Dickhead." Louis said walking out of the bathroom.

I just messed up. Everything.

If I'm being totally honest, Taylor barely touched me. I wouldn't let her. But now that Louis had to see all of that out of context, it looks fucking horrible.