Chapter Nine

A/N: whoop.
Sorry I'm late babes!

Uhh I have nothing to say here except that I am too lazy to edit this for any mistakes. I will probably fix them if I read this shit myself and get insecure or something. Anyways yeah.

The picture above is basically the era they look like in. But you know with the colors they are wearing opposite. Yeah. Uhhh. N e ways.

Okay.

Continuing!

---

Harry's POV...

"What the fuck did Liam say?"

At this point I was pissed. What the fuck Liam say to Louis to where he thinks I fucking hate him? Or that I pity him?

Louis stayed silent for a second before taking a shaky,  deep breath.

"He...He said you don't like me and that you think I'm a freak and that you only talk to me because you feel bad and that you are only trying to be friends so that I'll leave you alone." He took a breathe, as he'd run out of air.

"That dick.." I mumbled to myself.

"Louis. Listen to me right now. And don't let anyone tell you different." I gripped the steering wheel, my knuckles turning white. "You are absolutely amazing and I dont hate you. I could never hate you. I know everything has happened so quickly but it just feels so right. I couldn't ask for a better person to have in my life than you."

"Okay." Louis said quietly. "You promise?"

"I promise."

"Thank you Hazza." I could see him smiling at me from the corner of my eyes as I looked at the road in front of me.

"Anything for you Boobear." I smiled at him for a quick second just to return the favour.

Once we pulled into my driveway I noticed my mom hadn't come home from work yet.

I looked at Louis. "Stay."

"I'm not a dog H-" I closed the door before he could say anything else.

I jogged to the passenger side of my car and opened his door. I picked him up bridal style.

"Hazzaaaa I can walk!!" He whined at me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"But you're injured so I get to carry you." I said in a baby voice. "I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again!"

"Well it wasn't my fault." He made a pouty face at me. Cute.

"But you're still hurt so I'm carrying you. I'm gonna take care of you." I walked up to the door unlocking it, still with Louis in my arms, and opening it. I walked in kicking the door shut and walked upstairs to my room. I walked over to my private bathroom and opened the door.

"Haz what are you doing?" The small boy in my arms looked up at me. God he's perfect.

I sat him up on the counter beside the sink and told him to stay there. I then walked out of the bathroom and my room into the hall. I walked down to the hall closet where I knew an aid kit would be. I opened the closet door searching for it. Once I finally found it I hurried back to Louis.