Chapter Eight

A/N: Guess who is still traumatized from the 23rd!!!!

Ahaha. It hurts.

Louis followed both Harry and Zayn. In the same day.

My heart cant take this anymore.

Warning: F slur used once.

---

Harry's POV....

It's been 2 days since I last saw Louis. He had ended up staying the night. He even met my mom that morning, since she didn't have to work.

I just pulled into the parking lot of school and stepped out of my car. I noticed Liam walking towards me.

"Dude! Where the fuck did you go?!" He threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"I left." I said, referring to when I left with Louis. I looked down with a smile but quickly stopped when I looked back up.

"Why? Tay said you just got up and left. Like something was wrong? She's pissed you didnt fuck her."

"I wasn't planning to fuck her if I left or not. I didn't feel good." I replied sternly. I don't need this right now.

"Whatever dude. Anyways. Practice was canceled today. I'll see ya in 3rd." Liam then walked away without another word.

Thank god.

I made my way to the school and went inside. I started towards my locker when I noticed a little fluff head walking down the hall. I smiled to myself and continued to go to my locker.

After shoving 5 thousand papers of homework in my locker I closed it and walk to the bathroom. I went to the back stall. (I prefer this one more than the others even though the bathroom is empty.)

And no. I'm not using it. I have 30 minutes before first period starts and I dont feel like making conversation with anyone.

Just then. I heard tiny little pitter patterns of feet make their way in. With another set of much larger feet.

"Lou please. I know that you aren't doing anything today. Besides. Your dad doesnt work Monday afternoons unless its needed. And I guarantee your mom doesnt have plans since you have 4 other sisters living with you. I'll even give you a ride home." I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Fine. Only because you just stated the obvious. And besides. I am in need of smoking right now." I heard Louis.

What the fuck?

"Shit." I heard the unknown voice say. "Niall had to hide from fucking Lima Bean again. I'll talk to you in a bit." I heard the large feet run out quickly.

I couldn't help snicker at the nickname he gave Liam.

"Hello?" I heard Louis say. "Who's there?"

I stood and stepped out of the stall. "It isn't a horror movie love."

He smiled. That adorable sunshine smile.

"Hey Lou.." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He snake his arms around me neck and pushed his hands into my hair.