Part II| Is That What You Want?

"Are you lonely? Do you miss me anymore? Is your heart as empty as these arms that used to hold you? Are you tired? Are you weaker than before? Are you sinking? Cause I've been thinking that there's something missing. It's you. Now I'm without you, I'm feeling insecure about the little things. I guess the little things were what we lost. But all I remember brings me back to you and all those little things. I'm not anything without you." —Alex & Sierra.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Back To You' by Alex & Sierra.

A/ N: Please listen to the above song, guys!!!!

••

Harmony

The loud bellowing of my ringtone wakes me from my sleep, and I half-open my eyes to reach for it from my nightstand.

I had somehow managed to fall asleep a few hours ago. I kept thinking about Blaze the entire night and being that I was the only one left at the dorm, I was left with no other choice but to cry about everything that has been happening.

I sit up exhaustedly after realizing it is a call from April. I swipe the answer icon and place it to my ear weakly. "Hello?"

"Harmony?" She sounds anxious, and I can hear moving vehicles in the background. "Kite is hospitalized."

I squint my eyes. "Huh?"

"He got beat up pretty badly. He fractured a rib and broke an arm and leg. I am on my way back to Homewood with Yuna; Tia is at the hospital."

I am at a loss for words as my mouth separates in disbelief. It seems as though the part of my brain in charge of forming sentences has shut down completely.

Kite is hospitalized, but I just saw him last night. Does Blaze have something to do with this? I hope not. I don't deserve his acts of revenge and I'd hate for him to ruin himself because of me.

"Harmony?"

I snap out of my thoughts and blink my eyes. "Sorry, April. Is he alright?" I honestly can't find the will in me to care at this point. What he did to me was so cruel, and I am still unable to erase my own naked image from my mind.

"It could be worse. Do you know what may have happened? You went to see him last night, right?"

"Um." I swallow to moisten my parched throat. "I'll call you back, April." Without listening to what else she has to say, I hang the phone up and push my covers aside.

I need to see Blaze. I know it has to be him.

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth, then put on a yellow summer dress. It's one of the most convenient outfits to get dressed in.

My reflection isn't at its best. My eyelids are puffy, and I definitely look like someone who barely got sleep. Dark circles parade beneath my eyes, and I am certain I could pass for a panda at this moment. Regardless, I lack the energy to care about my appearance at this period in my life.