I Would Do Anything For You

"Nothing feels better than this."—Khalid.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Better' by Khalid.

••

Harmony

The sun kisses my face with warmth as I open my eyes to its strong rays, spilling through the glass window of Blaze's dorm room.

I am engulfed in his arms as my back snuggles close to his chest. His breathing is calm and relaxed, and his face is pressed against the crook of my neck, causing me to feel the air as they fall off his lips.

I smile softly and bring my face around to look at him. The sight of him sleeping is visually pleasing, and I take it all in for a moment. I am happy that the sun has risen and he is still here with me.

The door to the dorm suddenly thrusts open, and I jolt up onto my elbows to be greeted with James' amazed facial expression.

Blaze is awakened by the sudden movements, blinking his eyes while he tries to look at me. "Harmony?"

His voice is huskier than normal, and it calls for great admiration, but I am unable to focus on that right now since James is standing wide-eyed at the sight in front of him.

"Oh shit, I swear, I didn't see anything!" He finally whirls his back to us, and I am now crimson with embarrassment as I quickly move to get off the bed.

Blaze rolls his eyes then slams them shut while he shifts onto his back with a groan.

"Why are you here so early James?"

"Blaze, you could have texted me and told me that you have company." His voice is streaked with strong amusement. "I would have gone straight to class instead of walking right in."

Blaze's brows knit together in a scowl. "Stop acting like you just caught us fucking or something."

He brings half-opened, sleepy eyes to see me slipping my feet into my ballet flats. He frowns and grips my arm, pulling me back onto the bed beside him. "Don't leave yet Harmony..."

"I...I have class and James is..."

"James get to class." He orders, barely lifting his upper body to ogle his roommate.

"No problem, right away." James steps out then shuts the door after him, and I hear a faint chuckle before his footsteps fade out down the hallway.

"Good morning," Blaze muses, wrapping his arms and thighs around me, pulling me closer into the heat of his body.

"Good morning." I am now completely cocooned into his embrace, his legs sheathing and trapping me in so that I won't move.

"We have English this morning. Do you want us to go together?"

I smile, lifting my head to look up at him. "Okay. But let me get to my dorm and take a shower."

He frowns at this. "Mm, no... shower with me."

I grow rigid against him as my complexion displays the uneasiness in my abdomen. "Y-you're kidding right?" I softly ask.

He laughs, and his deep morning pitch spreads around the room, pleasing my eardrums.

"Yeah. Of course, I am kidding, Harmony."

I literally blow my cheeks out, and he smiles. "Look how red you are."

"I am not." I defend, but my voice quivers and disappoints me. "I normally get really flushed in the mornings."

"Oh, you do?"