Chapter 31

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Jungkook was busy staring down at the babies that were busy sleeping. He gently touched one of the baby's cheeks feeling the softness of it.

The babies had their father's eyes, nose, skin, but not the lips. They look identical to him which was disgusting. Taehyung named his twins which Yoongi and him planned to name.

The smaller which had a mole under his eye was named Hyuk and the first one that was born was named Minjun. Of course, they will be given the surname of Jungkook.

But that might never happen...

.________________________________________.

"So Jackson...I didn't know you were married?" J-hope said looking at the computer where Jackson was tracking down Jungkook.

"Well, no one asked me about my personal life anyway," Jackson responded at him.

"Your omega is kinda savage like someone" J-hope looked at Yoongi who was concentrating on the computer.

Jackson shiver remembering how savage his omega was, BamBam was a scary omega that no one should mess with.

"Y-Yeah I'm so lucky to have him as mine omega. But, it's fine since he is unique and beautiful." Jackson said almost daydreaming about his mate but came back to reality.

"How many months pregnant he is?" J-hope asked.

"He is seven months pregnant now", Jackson said.

"Quit talking and look for this fucker's location," Yoongi said iterated with these people.

Namjoon knew how it felt having a savage omega, he got goosebumps but loved his husband how he was.

"I found it," Jackson said pointing at the computer.

Yoongi grinned but that grin was creepy. Oh, the things he will do to Jungkook...

J-hope, Namjoon, and Jackson trembled feeling the darkest aroma from the true-blood.

Blood is about to spill...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Jin was sitting on the couch looking at how Jimin was attending his pup.

Jimin named his pup Jung Yejun. Yep, he used J-hope surname, why not? He is the father of the pup anyway, even though not biological but that doesn't matter it's his pup.

Jimin was holding his pup to make him sleep, he was visiting Jin since the boys went to do a mission, and he didn't want Jin to be left alone.

Jimin looked at Jin who had his eyes swollen and broken.

"Don't worry Jin they will find him soon and the pups," Jimin said standing up to sit down with Jin.

Jin saw how Jimin sat next to him, he looked at Yejun who looked like his unhuman father but this child shouldn't be hated because of his sick father.

"You remind me of myself when Taehyung was just barely born. He was so small and fragile that if I held him in the wrong way he will break. He was a beautiful baby. My baby..." Jin broke down letting more tears fall.

Jimin laid down his baby gently, he hugged Jin letting him wet his shirt.

"Taehyung will be here in your arms very soon," Jimin said trying to hold back his tears.
:________________________________________:

Jungkook was getting nervous for some reason like his life will end...

Taehyung was cradling one of his babies, he ready to breastfeed the other one.

Taehyung could see how Jungkook was nervous since he kept shaking his leg.

"We are leaving now, pack your things and the pups," Jungkook said getting up.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "Why?" He questioned him.

Jungkook looked at him with a scary look, "Just do what I say OMEGA!" He screamed at Taehyung using his alpha voice.

He woke up Hyuk who was sleeping at the crib, then Minjun.

Jungkook started to get mad, Taehyung tried to make his babies stop crying.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" JUNGKOOK YELLED.

Making the babies whimper and stop crying. Taehyung trembled he was scared for his pups.

"Taehyung go pack now," Jungkook said before leaving the room slamming the door shut.

Jungkook knew something was going to happen, so he is escaping with his lover and children.

As he was getting the things to leave, he heard the door get a knock.

He froze, no one knows where he is...just one person know...

But it could be the person he called just a minute ago.  (It's not Jackson)

So he opened the door to feel a kick on his stomach a strong one.

Jungkook groaned feeling the pain.

"We finally met again motherfucker. THIS TIME I WILL SURELY KILL YOU!" Yoongi yelled his eyes red as blood.

I finally updated. So guys I will update slower now. If you read at what I wrote on the dashboard or whatever it's called. I will not go on hiatus but I will update slow. I want my health to be good. Please take care guys I don't want you guys to go through what I went to. Take care💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜