Chapter 17 🔞

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

The moon was shining brightly, showing through a window leading to a dim room. Where two people were kissing.

Yoongi was kissing Taehyung's collarbones making hickeys, his dress was on the floor leaving him only on his panties.

Taehyung was moaning quietly, Yoongi was on his shirt unbuttoned, showing his chest.

He moving towards Taehyung's nipples they were hard, he kissed one then sucking on them. Taehyung was huffing them moaning again.

"Y-Y-Yoongi a-a-a~" Taehyung couldn't say anything he was being devoured. Yoongi couldn't wait any longer he knew his omega was in heat.

He let go of Taehyung's nipple looking at him in the eyes. "Can I Taehyung?" He asked for his permission.

Taehyung's heart flutters his alpha was being a perfect mate. He nodded feeling the pain in his private areas.

He whimpered a little bit but then gasped when Yoongi ripped his panties feeling the cold air hit him.

(Ok so Taehyung has some girl parts like the v&gina, he does have c*ck. Hopefully, this helps)

He felt his p$ssy realising some slick for his alpha. He whimpered when he saw how Yoongi was staring at his p%ssy.

Yoongi lowered himself to taste the deliciousness that was in front of him. He grabbed Taehyung's thick thighs spreading it apart for him. He licked the walls feeling how Taehyung shudder, he started sucking on it, kissing it, the sounds he was making in the room.

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hair trying to escape from but he was in pleasure. "Y-Y-Yoongi ah~ I-I n-need y-y-you please aaaa~" Taehyung whined.

Yoongi got up, feeling his hard under his pants. He unbuckles his pants quickly seeing how Taehyung was spread for him.

He took out his throbbing cock, Taehyung eyes widened, Yoongi' s cock was no joke it was big like big, he saw the veins in that thing!

But he didn't care he wanted it inside of him. He whined spreading more of his legs for his alpha.

Yoongi pumped his cock, feeling the precum coming out, he put his cock in the p#ssy that was clenching on nothing. He pushed himself inside groaning how tight it was, Taehyung arched his back, he clenched on the cock, hands clenching on the bedsheets.

Yoongi pushed all his length inside feeling the warmness, once he had everything in he stopped for a few seconds to let his omega adjust.

Taehyung could feel his alpha's cock in his tummy feeling so full. "I f-feel so full ah~" Taehyung moaned.

"Yeah?" Yoongi smirked taking out his cock then pushing it inside again the repeating it, he did slowly. Taehyung felt his p$ssy realising more slick, he moaned, the room was filled with sticky noises.

Yoongi stopped for a moment but then thrusting faster, he puts one of Taehyung's thigh in his shoulder to get more access. He gripped on Taehyung's waist to hold him in place. Taehyung moaned louder feeling his prostate being hit.

The sound of squishy and skin slapping in the room. Yoongi had his fangs coming out making his eyes go red, he was ready to mark his omega.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes he saw Yoongi's eyes turning red his body jerking up that's when his eyes turned crystal blue.

The bed was shaking making the headboard hitting the wall. Yoongi leaned down thrusting faster than he was, he starting to bite Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung put his hands on Yoongi's bareback feeling the muscles flex. He submitted when he saw the eyes of his alpha showing his neck more.

That's when Yoongi marked Taehyung as his still thrusting inside when he did that. He felt his cock twitch inside, "Be a good omega and take my knot." Yoongi said with his alpha voice.

He kissed Taehyung swallowing his moans it was a messy kiss. They pulled apart leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Taehyung had his eyes rolled up when he heard his alpha, he will be taking the knot of his alpha. Yoongi groaned more when Taehyung squirted and cummed on his cock and his stomach making him increase his speed more.

Taehyung was sensitive but didn't care. "AH AHHH~ YOONGI!" Taehyung moaned louder when he felt the cock inside of him growing big. He felt the cum of his alpha painting his walls but it went directly to his womb.

Yoongi kept thrusting through his knot, he stopped to let it go through. He was sweating mixing his and Taehyung.

Taehyung let go of Yoongi's back touching his tummy that was filled with the alpha's cum.

That wasn't the end of them, they kept on going through the night making cause Taehyung's heat wasn't over until in a few hours.

So here they are Taehyung riding on Yoongi's cock, he was going up and down feeling way too full. His hands-on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi had his hands on Taehyung's bruised waist keeping from falling, he groaned when Taehyung would be tight. Taehyung was feeling so much pleasure, he had his tongue sticking out.

He kept on bouncing when cummed again that night, Yoongi cummed inside of him making Taehyung's tummy swollen from his knots.

Taehyung felled on top of Yoongi, he was exhausted. Yoongi kissed his forehead covering themselves with the blanket, he still didn't pull out from Taehyung it was warm inside.

That will be all. Umm...like I said I suck at doing this types of things sorry this is terrible. I tried my best. It's that I'm not feeling very well, it's about my personal life. Don't worry I'm fine it's just that my best friend have been hanging out with my other best friend they have been making plans together. I mean it's not bad but I feel left out I do have another friend but we usually we can't hang out. I wished they would at least ask us but I know there is a pandemic but we will be using our masks anyways. Also in my family too. There are times in which I want to cry but need to hold it in like hide my emotions inside. Writing this story it keeps my mind busy and I love making stories, knowing that people read this. So thank you guys and Army, thanks to BTS that gave me the inspiration to be confident. Byeee guys I'll update somewhere this week. Thank you also be happy Army we are together💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

 Thank you also be happy Army we are together💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜