Chapter 8

When Taehyung woke up in the morning he felt warm and safe. He felt two pair of arms hugging his wait.

His face was pressed against someone's chest.

'Wait who is this?' Taehyung thought. He panicked for a bit moment but the scent hit him.

He looked up from the chest to Yoongi sleeping.

'He looks like a kitten.' Taehyung giggled from the idea.

He started to touch Yoongi's face. That's when he felt movements.

Yoongi slowy opened his eyes to see Taehyung staring at him with his doe eyes.

Taehyung's hand was at his face caressing his cheek. He removed his hand back. His face blushing red that he got caught.

Yoongi chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness.

"Don't worry tae I loved that." Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hand putting it back to his face.

Taehyung was suprised that Yoongi grabbed his hand but caressed his face. Yoongi cheek was soft and squeezable.

Yoongi got closer where Taehyung face was. They stare at each other's face for a moment.

Yoongi taking his moment to memorize his mate face. He had some moles but still looked adorable. His eyes brown but hold so much love just for him.

Yoongi closed the gap between them savoring Taehyung lips that tasted like strawberries.

Taehyung was suprised again when Yoongi kissed him. He closed his eyes taking the moment feeling the lips of Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't want to make the kiss rough just sweet and slow for his Taehyungie.

For both mates it felt like years or something. Yoongi pulled away, Taehyung was opening his eyes his face red he lost it there.

He hid his face at Yoongi chest. Yoongi laughed at his mate shyness.

What a great moment to start in the morning.

"Come on let's have breakfast okay?"Yoongi said with soft voice.

Taehyung nodded still his face blushing and on Yoongi's chest.

Of course Yoongi cooked for his mate he didn't want his baby to get hurt even though Taehyung can cook he just wanted to spoil him.

He cooked pancakes with strawberries.

And for himself too.

They seated down on the island table. Taehyung took a bite out of his pancakes and boy did he wanted to jump out of his chair for a moment.

He stuffed his face on the pancakes it tasted delicious more than his eomma (Don't tell him though)

Yoongi just stared at his lovely, adorable mate stuffing pancakes in his mouth. He saw how he would pout when chewing.

Taehyung looked up and kinda tilted his head.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" He asked.

Yoongi just smiled at him.

"I will darling but just seeing you eat and pouting you look adorable."

Taehyung blushed like a strawberry.

"Stoppp~." Taehyung whined closing his eyes.

Yoongi laughed at him he loves teasing him.

"Ok I'll stop let's enjoy our breakfast." Yoongi said.

When they were done and washing their dishes they settled down on the couch at the living room.

Taehyung was about to sit down but Yoongi pulled him to sit at his lap.

He blushed at his movement.

"No tae your sitting at my lap." Yoongi hugged Taehyung petite waist.

Taehyung hummed face blushing.

He was playing Yoongi's dark hair.

The atmosphere felt peace and comfortable.

But someone forgot about 2 people who might lose their minds when they find out what happened.

Who are the 2 people?

So sorrrrry I haven't updated cause of school you know or not but I'll try my nest to update. Thank you for reading bye.💜💜💜💜💜💜