Chapter 6

Sorry for mistakes or grammar

Still when Taehyung hide

Taehyung hid behind the door on the other side of the office. When he entered it was a extra room.

'Man he loves the color black or something?' Taehyung thought to himself

That's when a scent hit his nose. He knew that scent from anywhere it was his mate Jungkook.

He peeked through door to see what is going to happen next.

Taehyung saw how Yoongi brought a dark aroma that almost made him submit. He saw Jungkook expression change to fear.

What surprised him more was that Jungkook kneeled down begging for forgiveness.

No alpha would beg for forgiveness it will hurt his pride as alpha.

That's when something clicked in Taehyung's mind if a alpha beg for something or submit it would be someone more dominant than a alpha.

It would be a true blood alpha.

That person would be Yoongi. He couldn't hear what they were saying but he made some words of their conservation.

He saw how Jimin was trembling from fear. ' Can't believe that Jimin cheated on Yoongi.' Taehyung thought.

That's when he heard his mate Yoongi say that he will fire Jungkook. Taehyung panicked when he said that he didn't want Jungkook to lose his job.

He knows that Jungkook cheated on him and had made another male pregnant with his pups but still he needs his job to support the male.

He looked in Yoongi's direction with worried eyes.

"I won't fire you since you need the job." Yoongi said.

Taehyung sighed in relief he was glad that Jungkook wasn't fired. Taehyung was a sweet person he cared for other people.

He hated how Jungkook was happy since he didn't lose his job. Taehyung thought for a moment, Jungkook never treated him good when they found out they were mates.

Jungkook would sometimes yell at him or make him his personal maid.

When he was with Yoongi he felt safe with him. Even though they just met minutes ago Taehyung wanted to be with him.

He finally made his decision even though it might take time for him. But he knows it was right.

Taehyung was about to close the door since he didn't want to see the couple but he heard his mate call his name.

'Come on Tae show them that your not weak as they thought and show Jungkook what he has missed.'

Taehyung open the door walking out of the room. He smiled sweetly to the couple.

"Hi Jimin and Jungkook surprise."

Back to present

Jungkook was shocked when he saw his ex mate with his boss.

Jimin had no words he was heartbroken that his ex mat was with someone else.

Taehyung walked over where Yoongi was. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Taehyung wasit. Pulled him close to him that there was no space between them.

"H-How...you w-were a-a-at the h-house?" Jungkook stuttered but felt anger inside of him.

"Yes Mr.Jeon, someone came to get me so that I could meet my mate." Taehyung said.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard. Did he say mate.

"What?!" Jungkook yelled with his alpha voice.

Taehyung whimpered. Yoongi growled when he saw his mate scared. Jungkook lowered his head.

"Never use your alpha voice at my MATE understood!" Yoongi said. He tightened a little bit to let his mate know he was here.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry s-s-sir." Jungkook apologized.

"Now leave, I don't want to see your faces." Yoongi said with a sour face.

"Y-Yes s-s-sir." Jungkook bowed he glanced at Taehyung's direction he saw his head hid in Yoongi's neck.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and left the room.

Jungkook stormed out of the building. Jimin following behind him with his head low.

They entered the car to leave. Inside the car the atmosphere was cold and quiet none of them said a word to each other.

When they arrived to the house Jungkook parked his car. They got off entered the house.

Both of them entered the room that was once Taehyung and Jungkook's room.
Jungkook saw their closet opened and some drawers too. Taehyung's clothes weren't their or his belongings.

Jungkook roared with anger for some reason. Jimin was at the living room he didn't want to be with Jungkook on the same room since he is mad.

It could harm him and his baby health.
He heard how Jungkook was breaking furniture upstairs. Jimin could feel Jungkook's dark aroma but not that strong like Yoongi.

Jimin knew he did this. But what could he do now his ex mate will probably get married have his own children anytime soon.

"What are we going to do now?" Jimin asked himself while rubbing his nonexistent bump.

He waited until Jungkook calmed down for awhile. When he heard no more destruction Jimin walked upstairs with caution.

He entered the room where Jungkook was. He saw him laying in bed with tears streaming his face.

He walked over to him. He checked on Jungkook face his eyes were red he was very angry.

"A-Are y-you ok?" Jimin asked sitting down on the bed.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you told me that your mate was Min Yoongi huh?" Jungkook asked not looking at Jimin.

Jimin lowered his head he didn't answer Jungkook answer.

Jungkook waited for his answer since he didn't get a response he started to get mad.

"TELL ME!" Jungkook yelled sitting up from the bed.

Jimin flinched and whimpered. "J-J-Jungkook don't y-y-yell a-at me it's n-n-not g-good for the b-baby." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed Jimin was right since he was pregnant it would be bad for his pup.

"Okay I'm sorry for yelling at you let's talk about this situation tomorrow." Jungkook said getting up to got to a different room since this one was wrecked.

He grabbed Jimin not that hard to hurt him led them to a different room to sleep.

It was already late anyway. Both went to sleep well Jungkook couldn't go to sleep.

He looked at the moon it was bright in the window. He sighed Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening to him.

That's when he thought of some people.
"Fuck I'm going to get murdered." Jungkook said to himself. He shivered by just thinking of 2 people.

It was Taehyung parents.

Info
Sorry didn't updated in some days but next week I might not update since I'm going to have summer band ugh. I will try to update but thank you for reading bye see you soon.❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜