Chapter 15

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

3 days later...

Taehyung and Yoongi were going shopping for their elegant clothes. The ball is getting close so they went to the most popular stores and expensive.

But what they didn't know was that they were going to meet two people.

Taehyung being excited about the ball while Yoongi is smiling at his mate. They were entering the store where dresses were.

Yoongi asking Taehyung what kind of clothing he will wear for the ball. Taehyung jumping up and down he said, "A pretty and beautiful dress!"

So now here they are buying the dress for Taehyung. They entered the store that was reserved for them since Yoongi made a private appointment.

"Hi, welcome follow me." The female worker said leading the couple into a room. Taehyung was holding Yoongi's hand to feel comfortable. Yoongi smiling at him.

Once the worker had led them in the room, both sat down where there were a couch and a kinda big stage where people would stand there, with a big mirror behind them.

"What type of dresses would you like to wear Mrs.Min?" The female worker said smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung was surprised, he blushed that she called her Mrs.Min. Yoongi feeling proud that they already calling Taehyung his!

"He wears something red or white but, needs to be elegant for a Ball," Yoongi said looking at the female worker with his stoned face. The female worker nodded gulping a little from the true blood alpha.

"Please follow me Mrs.Min." Taehyung stood up still a blush there but before he could go Yoongi pulled him down giving him a small kiss. "Good luck Mrs.Min~." Yoongi teased at Taehyung.

Taehyung whined a little bit, standing up to follow the worker. Yoongi just laughed.

Some workers there were getting the dresses that Yoongi said. But 2 people entered the store without knowing they will encounter a couple.

A male worker that was in the reception looked up from his desk to see 2 people.
"Oh I'm sorry but there is a private appointment."

Jungkook looked at the beta, "I don't give a fuck were here to get a dress for my mate." Jungkook said.

Jimin was close to him hugging his arm. "But sir we c-can't l-let anyone enters for the moment." The beta said scared from the alpha.

"I made an appointment here," Jungkook said started to get angry at the male.

The male nodded getting to his computer then calling someone. "Um, Mr.Jeon is here with his mate to pick a dress, yes, ok." The male hangs up looking at the couple.

"Please follow me Mr.Jeon." the male worker said. Jungkook huffed at the male following him. Jimin still hugging his arm.

As they were passing a room that said V.I.P in the door. "Isn't that our room?" Jungkook asked the male.

The beta gulped, "I'm sorry sir but that room is occupied by an important person with his mate." Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed that someone took their room.

But a scent hit him, it was familiar but he couldn't remember who? Jungkook ignored it.

Back to Taegi

As Taehyung was trying on the first dress in the fitting room, he felt nervous. What will Yoongi say to him with this dress on? Will he be disgusted or disappointed?

You belong to me (Taegi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara