Chapter 1

Taehyung was in the living room see tv waiting for his mate to come home. He checked the time it was about 10:00p.m.

"He should've be here already." Taehyung muttered to himself. His mate Jungkook has been acting different.

Whenever Taehyung wanted to cuddle with him, Jungkook would push him lightly. He would say "I'm tired."

Taehyung waited for him like a good mate he is.

Hours past it was 12:00a.m. Taehyung started to get worried. He called him in his cellphone but Jungkook wouldn't answer his phone calls.

That's when the door knob twisted and opened. Taehyung got up to greet his mate. What he saw devasted him.

Jungkook was making out with someone. Taehyung stood still for couple moments. When Jungkook looked up he locked eyes with Taehyung. He smirked knowing Taehyung saw him what he was doing.

Soon Jungkook pulled away his arm around the person's waist. "Ah, thought you were sleeping?"

Taehyung stood there without saying no words. He broken his heart shattered. "N-No I-I was waiting for y-y-you t-to come home." Taehyung said tears already forming in his beautiful eyes.

Jungkook scoff at his mate. "Go to bed I'm being busy here." Taehyung looked at him with shocked face. Didn't he care about him. The person looked at him with boring eyes.

"Can't you hear my boyfriend said go?!" Taehyung looked at the person he couldn't believe his mate was having an affair.

Taehyung walked upstairs to his room. He threw himself in the bed sobbing. He never thought this would happen to him.

He felt his heart burned like fire. Tears streaming in his cheeks. He looked out the window. The moon shining brightly. "Moon goddess what have I done to deserve this?" Taehyung was curled up in his bed crying.

That's when he heard the most disturbing thing. His mate and that person were doing it. He heard moans and groans downstairs.

Taehyung world died down. He trembling of what his mate doing.
He slept with a broken heart.

In another place
Yoongi was throwing everything in his way everywhere. Broken vases, shattered pictures anything he could find. Chairs were thrown.

He found out his mate was cheating on him. What did he do to deserve this. His heart was broken. Yoongi inner wolf wanted to kill that person who his mate cheated on.

All he wanted was his mate to love him, cuddle with him, kiss, what mates do. But looks like that won't happen. He fell in his knees screaming out of his lungs.

His eyes turned to a dark red that looked terrifying that any person would submit.

He looked up in the window whispering to himself "Moon goddess what h-have I-I done, g-g-give me a reason?"

Yoongi broke down in the floor. That's when he heard a angelic voice so soft, smoothing, relaxing, calming voice.

"Oh my dear son you got the wrong mate, I'll will show you your real mate."

Yoongi was confused he got the wrong mate how?

"I know your confused but don't worry son, he is in your situation, his poor heart is broken shattered by his mate"

Yoongi growled that this person no beautiful person mate cheated on him. "What do I do?"

"Go get him he will love you,take care of you, he will treat you the way you should've been treated as long as you love him too."

"It might be difficult to get him but don't worry I'll be there with you son."

Yoongi nodded he will his true mate and love him with all his heart. He got up from the floor. Took out his phone to call someone.

That's when he thought of something what was the name of his true mate?

"Kim Taehyung is your true mate Min Yoongi."

Yoongi smiled "That's a beautiful name. He dialed the number.
"Hello, Yoongi?" "J-hope I need you to search up someone."

"Who is it?" "Kim Taehyung." "Ok, it will be done tomorrow." "Thanks J-hope bye."

He hung up. Went to his room to get ready for bed. He thought of his true mate feeling upset knowing a beautiful angel was broken.

"Don't worry Taehyung I'll will come for you."